Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted

Love can make you happier than you've ever been, sadder than you've ever been, angrier than you've ever been. It can elate you and deflate you almost at the same time.

When I was a kid, girls at my age were like, "I have to find my Prince Charming when I grow up."

I thought I were the same as them. But no matter how hard I tried to fit in, I felt like I was different.

Prince Charming? Bruh. Never in my dictionary.

I wanted to be independent, always wanted to be. Someday, I knew someday, I would be the independent woman standing at the world conference, having my own feminist speech.

Well, I guess not having a father model in my childhood did changed a lot in my thinking, even as a kid.

I knew I should be strong and the only one that I could depend on was me, myself, and I.

But now, I wasnt even sure.

I was in love, so deeply that it hurt when not seeing him around for only few weeks.

Someone once said love was weakness, and someone said love was strength. Yeah, I wasnt so sure on both anymore.

The clock had been going round and round. Second, minutes, hours had been passing without even being noticed. It just slipped through my fingertips with silence.

Yet, I couldnt find him.

I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted.

I would delete myself as a tweet if I could.

"You should rest. You havent rested a bit since last night." Merida said, patting my shoulder.

"Yea, I knew Jack. He wouldnt be far away without telling us." Flynn shrugged, giving me an smile.

"Now we are here. With the six of us, along with the people Frost's family hired, we would find him real soon." Kristoff assured, gesturing to all of them.

I wanted to protest when my phone buzzed. Still having hope it was Jack, I immediately checked my phone.

You knew the moment that you thought life couldnt get any worse but it did?

Yeah, this was definitely the time.

Meet me at Cooper Season Hotel, Prince Jordan Road. 1:30pm.
-Tiana

It was her. My heart skipped a beat. Why her now?

Was Jack with her? Was he with dangers? Or he..?

My curiosity and worries overrid me. I needed to know, and I wanted to know everything. Whether it was something about Jack, good or bad, it didnt matter. What mattered was whether he was safe.

Unlocking my phone, I read the time: 12:30pm. I still had an hour time to go there.

"What do you think, Els? Go and rest first?" Hiccup looked at me concernedly.

Hesitated, I looked back at them. And then I lied, " Alright, I will go home. If there is any news, just call me immediately."

They nodded ultimately. Not looking back, I rushed to the nearest subway and took the metro.

One drop, two drops. The rain started to fall from the sky unexpectedly. It is the rain that usually lasted for an hour or two. Looking at the time: 1:15pm, I didnt have to be told twice not having enough time to wait til the rain to stop.

Groaned in frustration, I rushed to the hotel without any cover but my coat. It didnt seem far away. Well however, when you were walking to there, it was a total different story. You probably knew what I mean.