Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker

"Have you seen my candy jar?"

"The one with chocolates and lolly pop?"

"Yea."

"Oh well.."

"Well? Where is my baby?"

"Me and Anna saw it and--"

"And what?" I asked worriedly. Sweat started rolling down my face.

"And we ate it.. all." She mumbled the words, but loud enough for me to here.

"You guys kidnapped my baby and finished them. Cruel killers." I used my dramatic voice to tease her.

"Geez, Elsa. They are just candies--" Punzie shrugged before I cut her off.

"Just candies? You see, my sweat is streaming down my cheeks and palms. My hair was in a mess and my feet, they are so sweaty! I am worrysicked of my baby!" I tried to put an effect to make all the things I described to happened.

"You are sweating because you are wearing a coat in 30°c! And you havent brushed your hair since you wake up." She teased back and laughed at my "drama queen" reaction.

Punzie had been living here for almost three months. We treated each other as family, to be more specific, sisters. Except when she and Anna did their crime together.

Her mother was still at the hospital, in a coma, but the doctor said she was recovering very well.

At the first few days she moved in, she cried every night, endlessly after having nightmare. They were mostly about her mother dying, or bleeding to death, or being cut into half by werewolves.

But now, she was much better, at least no more nightmares haunting her. I felt proud of her, just like a mama bear being proud of its children.

"I havent seen Jack coming here these day. Why?" Punzie asked, stuffing chocolate cookie into her mouth.

"I dont know, maybe he is busy?" I shrugged. Grabbing the cookie box back, I found there was nothing left, not even the crumbs."Hey you ate it all again?"

"Actually we ate it all." Anna giggled, walking down the staircase.

"Cant keep our hands to myself huh?" I teased, crossing my arms. You know, Anna probably gave me the best answer.

"I mean, I could. But why would I want to?" She shrugged, high-fiving with Punzie.

"Havent you seen Jack at school these day?" Punzie asked, giving a suspcious look.

"No but I thought you guys saw him. I was in the library the whole week for studying a test. I mean, he doesnt go there, right?" I shrugged, blinked twice.

"I havent seen Flynn either."
"I havent seen Kristoff around too."

They broke out at the same time.
What a considence.

Well, if furrowing your eyebrows, biting your lips means frustrated and kept blinking non-stop means curious, we definitely were both.

Did they leave us because they were sick of us already?

Or we werent good enough for them..

Those thoughts crossed my mind like a flash. I didnt expect I think something like that, but everything had a probability. You see, I trusted Jack, but not trusted enough. My insecure haunted me every night.

With the sad little puppy look on my face and really messy hair, with my foggy pajamas, the door bells ring.

Oh what a wonderful moment.