Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter

Read.Comment.Vote!

~~~

Jack's P.O.V

"Yea someday maybe," I smirked.

Suddenly her face turned from exciting to serious again.

Does she know magic? She is definitely one of those wizards in harry potter. Why can human change so fast? She is just the most complicated girl I have ever seen.

"So how many girls have you taken to here for dinner?" She asked.

Why does she always ask this kind of questions? That was difficult to answer. If I said none she would assume I am lying, which I am. If I said the true number, she would probably gasp and left right away.

"I am now eating with you here only, you only," I said while I used my significate smile.

She rolled her eyes and continued eating.

"So when can I go home?" She asked impatiently.

Then I whispered to the waiter and asked the waiter to bring us our wine.

"Not before we finished the wine." I leant forward a little bit and told Elsa.

Her eyes wide opened and she crossed her arms tightly.

"I- I can't drink." She said shyly.

Great. I love girls that can't drink. They can easily be controlled when they are drunk. I could do whatever I want.

"As I am a gentleman, you are not gonna drink the whole bottle of wine," I said proudly.

Elsa looked at me suspiciously.

I continued," Let's play a game called Truth or Dare. We ask each other questions. The one who cannot answer has to drink. Deal?"

She remained silent for a while and answered," Deal."

~*~

Elsa POV

Here we started the game. I was kind of regret it, but there was no way to take my words back.

Jack rubbed his hands together, smirking,"Okay let's start. My turn first."

I nodded as an agreement. Well, there was nothing he could ask much about me, right?

"Have you ever dated?"

"What?" I cocked an eyebrow. "Pardon me?"

"I asked, have you ever been to a date?"

"Technically, yes. Literally, maybe."

"Who is that lucky guy?" He winked at me.

"Leonardo Dicaprio." I winked back. Girls needed to be a little sassy, don't they?

"How? I have met him couple times but never get time to date him." He actually believed what I said. I thought I actually overestimated him.

"If you date him, you would be gay.Or are you? No offence." I sneered. "Okay here is my turn."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yep. A little sister."

"You must be a very bad influence on her. Poor little sister." I showed my sympathetic look, making him chuckled.

" You have no idea." He continued to smile, " she is a cutie pie. You gotta meet her someday."

He thought for a second, and an evil smile tucked on his lips. " Do you still have your first kiss?"