Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk

"Thanking for inviting me here, Mrs."

"No problem, sweetie. Its our pleasure that you came."

"You are so welcome. Has she awaken yet?" he chuckled.

"I dont think so. Maybe you should go upstairs and wake her up? I will get prepare."

"Sure. "

"Sure."

Then it came sounds of footsteps, rushing upstairs and coming to my room.

I wonder who come this early. I dont have plans today. Doesnt make much sense to me.

Its a sunday morning and the only thing that I shall be doing is laying on my bed and keep dreaming. No one, no one can pull me out of bed this early. I've sworn to God, whoever tries to wake me up or mess with me this early, I can turn to a little bull dog that instance.

knock knock.

Ignore it.

Knock knock.

Im not gonna open the door.

"Elsa babe?"

im dreaming.

"nerdy babe?"

Still dreaming.

"snow queen?"

I dont care.

Im dreaming. And I should take responsibility to my dream- keep sleeping. Yes thats right.

The door flew opened and the cold air came to my room that instance.

Meh.

Cold never bothers my Sunday morning.

"Wake up snow queen." Someone poked my face and chuckled. No matter what you are doing to me or who you are, I dont care. Let me dream my dream.

Then "he" sighed, yea he is probably a "he". He doesnt sound as a high-pitched cheerleader or with the princess singing voice.

"I wont go away until you wake up, you get that? And I might just get my hands beneath your sleeping gown when Im hungry.." Then a pair of cold hands inserted from my neck to my collarbone.

Perv.

That must be Jack.

He put his hands on my back and started massaging.

Jackass.

He kissed my collarbone and I made a sound that I didnt even know J could made. I guess he is now smirking as he got some effects on me.

What is he doing in my home?

Okay here came to chills. He is attacking to my chest in anytime.

"Jerkass! " I shouted at him and grabbed his wrists before he could get the chance to insert his hands to somewhere they doesnt belong.

He chuckled lightly and he didnt blush a bit,but looking into my eyes. "Ah Elsa I was about to get some fun." He pouted, making the puppy eyes that every girls would fall for.

That doesnt work for me.

Okay maybe it works a little to me, just a little.

I groaned a lil and pouted like a five year old kid who had been taken his candies away. I crossed my arms in front of my chest immaturely. And I sticked out my tongue at him naively.

No one bothers me in a Sunday morning, or else I will act like a baby, literally.

Out of my expection, he attacked me from behind and I fell right back to my bed. He gently wrapped his arms on mine. Now we are both on the bed.