Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.

His lips pressed tightly against mine. I couldn't explain how good did it feel. My hands grabbed the roots of his hair instinctively when he pulled my waist and tightened against me. The hot and warm kiss we shared turned to be more vigorous every time he touched my body, from gentle to more sloppy. I moaned out without realizing when he gently bite my upper lips. Sensation filled me up with those little sounds that we made. He glanced at me when I was losing my breath, and I turned away every time, embarrassed. He gently used his thumb to force me looking at his way. Now our eyes met, and I had no power but blushed reluctantly.

"You are flushing bad. Is it because of me?" He pulled away from our kiss and smirked.

"Oh shut up.." I flushed again.

"Aww look at you."He smiled at my reaction,"You look beautiful."

His long fingers trailed to my back,"tell me what you want?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I commented, pulling his head towards me a bit more.

He chuckled, which were the best sound that the world had ever had. Without another second, he leaned in and kissed me. First biting my lower lips, teasing my inner goddess.

I gaped when he slid one of his hand into my panties, another hand groping me, gently playing with my breasts. The teasing and sensation made me panted like crazy. I moaned at the thoughts that what he could do to me.

I grabbed his hand which were in my panties before he reached my place. Everything was so much to handles, yet I couldn't hide my excitement about things he would like to  do to me. One thing I knew was that he was experienced, and the thought of him touching another girl made me sick. I decided to throw all my thoughts away when he opened his mouth and talked.

It wasn't like I was a virgin or something as you knew, but last time I had sex, it wasn't a pleasant and decent thing. The feeling of those unpleasant memories still haunted me down while I was asleep. Jack had been helping me a lot on working on my insecure and past memories. I became a lot better, but still, there were things that I were unsure and uncertain about.

"Do you really want this?" He muttered under his breath, which made his voice even deeper and sexier.

I nodded with hesitations in my eyes. I knew I wanted him, and I would always want that. But was I ready for that?

He seemed to notice my thoughts very well. He leaned into another kiss and pulled away.

I missed his touch. It was so great and all I could feel was pleasure.

"I am not doing anything if you re not sure," he smiled to me, which made my heart dropped for a bit

"I don't want anything that would make you regret or unsure about." he seemed to notice my concern again," we can wait."

"okay." I whispered back, "I guess having sex in a janitor room at school isn't really that great" I persuaded him, oh and my inner goddess.

"Yea," He chuckled again,"we will find a better place next time."

The bells started ringing and disrupted our conversation.

"Well, it's time to go." I said shyly. I didn't know why I was so shy about this. After all we had been dating for months now.

We walked down to the hall together, slamming the janitor's room door a little bit too forcefully, causing some sound. People turned their attention to us, and as usual, the girls started whispering into one's ears to gossip again.

"I wonder what they had done inside." The girl passed by said to the other girl.

"Why is Jack's still with her? She is just plain, so simple."