Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy

Elsa POV

Ugh.

My head hurt.

My mind was fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realisation that I am awake again.

I opened my eyes. The sunlight bathed my skin as I lay on my side.
I tried closing my eyestightly again. I forced open my eyes again and looked around me, observing carefully.

Anna was sleeping on the couch, tugging herself like a cat. Punzie was lying on top of Flynn, breathing softly on his chest, carrying a frying pan though.

I moved my head slowly and gently. I was surprised that Merida and Hiccup were also here. They were sleeping on table though.

And for the dearest Jack, he was sleeping under the table, like a dead body you would find in a horror movie. There were wine bottles and beer cans everywhere. It was just like a murder scene.

I looked at my position and found out that I was not any better than Jack. I was sleeping just next to Jack. His bare feet were against my mouth and chin. My feet were against his mouth. Didn't he smell something funny?

I sighed a little bit, holding every inch of my body and avoiding any movements that would wake everyone up.

~~~
flashbacks:

"Elsa! Elsa! Me and Kristoff are going to have a sleepover at his place!" Anna ran to me and said eagerly. She almost jumped.

"How many times have I told you. You can't sleep in a guy's house unless you know him so well! " I frowned to her.

Gosh that is a serious matter. I still remember she once told me she wanted to marry Hans, who she has met just one day! Then the second day, she was left with heartbroken.

"Why not? Merida and Punzie are coming too!" Anna folded her arms to protest.

"But it is still--" I was snapped by Punzie, who was walking towards me.

"Just let her be there. I mean you have slept with Jack in his house too, haven't you?" She smirked, putting her hands in the pockets. Anna nodded eagerly.

"No we did nothing there! And I dont want him at all." I blushed while answering awkwardly.

"Really? You said you want to guve me a lap dance." Jack walked by, probably heard everything in our conversation. And all her fangirls and whores snapped their heads to us.

Great. Our squad was here yeah.

"Oh my pretty Jack. I won't show mercy to you when I punch your teeth off." I sticked out my tongue.

"When does the nerd become that violent? " He did something unexpected by leaning forward and gave me a peck before I realised what happened.

He put my stick-out tongue into his mouth when giving me that peck. It was absolutely hot and chilly. That was the first time being kissed in public, except the drama one.

"Don't play dumb. You want me. Come to Kristoff's house and you will see me tonight." He smirked and ruffled his hair, showing his attractiveness.

Everyone saw him kissing me. He left me dumbfounded. Every single one, tall or short, fat or thin, boys or girls,fangirls or not, looked at me with curiosity and jealousy, and start gossiping nonsense.

I ducked my head down and walked away with Anna and Punzie at my side. I couldn't stop blushing and thinking about what just happened. It was embarrassing. That was surely the bad boy, the professional cocky player that I knew in the first day. He covered himself with the cocky side of him, pretending to be a person he wasn't.