Chapter14-Christmas Party I

[Christmas Special]

Elsa POV

Holding a Xmas party! My place, tonight.
-Jack

I looked at my Facebook notification. Everyone was screaming and gossiping eagerly whilst I just put my phone back to my pocket. I took a deep sigh and continued to tidy my locker.

Well, being the social-awkward girl at school, I am never interested in joining a party.

I mean, it's not my thing. I think I'd better go home and lie on the bed, relaxingly reading my books, than being in a mansion and doing nothing.

"Hey nerd!" I turned over, seeing Jack walking towards.

I was kind of excited to see him, but when I saw his whores, included the fangirls, hugging and trying to push their breasts towards him , I felt extremely annoyed.

I banged my locker door after I took my books and glared at him.

"What do you want?" I lyed on the locker doors, folding my arms.

"How dare you speak--" one of the girl tried to yell.

"Nice to meet you, too!" Jack cut her off, smirking at me.

"Yea and the weather is great! Do you want to go to the beach and buy an chocolate ice cream?" I faked a smile and tilted head. "Seriously what do you want?"

"I prefer vanilla, thanks. Are you coming to the party tonight?" He wriggled his nose.

"Nope."

"Nope?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yep." I said firmly and looked proudly.

"Great so you are coming. See you!" He winked to me.

"No by "yep" I don't even mean I am going.." I failed to complete my sentence.

He saluted to me and went away with the whores, who were complaining things like "that bxtch has no fun" and stuff.

"Ha great." I groaned. I gazed at the rubbish bin beside the lockers.

"Punzie? Anna? Merida? Come on I can see you!" I chuckled slightly and walked to the bin. They stood up awkwardly.

"Hello sis!" Anna waved her hand up and grinned innocently.

"Okay what is going on?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We are looking for Jels--" Punzie said and Merida cut her off by elbowing her.

"We are actually-- examining the rubbish bin!" Merida replied. Anna nodded.

"Wow such a good excuse." I chuckled.

"So are you going to the party?" Punzie looked at me eagerly. I took a step back and shaked my head.

"You know me, I am never a party animal. And you guys aren't going to, right?" I smiled and surprisingly, they looked at one another.

"Flynn, Jack's best mate, must be going, so as Punzie. Merida is going with Hiccup and I am going with Kristoff." Anna told.

"You actually accepted Hiccup?" I turned to Merida, saying in disbelief.

"Well he begged me. And come on, it's Christmas! Everthing can happen." she shrugged lazily.

"As everyone's going, you are going!!" Punzie patted my shoulders.

"I guess so. I will just hide at a corner, sticking my nose to the books for the rest of my life." I sighed. They chuckled.

"You won't. Trust me. You will be the best-looking girl at that party." Anna said eagerly.