Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic

First of all,
I wanna thank all my readers♡
I cant even believe I get readers
Reading your comments always made my day- the coments are twice as the vote!
Thank you so much
So the story begins..:)

Elsa POV

My hair... do I look nice?

My breath...do I smell good?

My teeth... are they clean enough?

Am I getting fatter or chubby?

"If everytime you look at the mirror that I get a penny, I will become a billionare." Anna's voice appeared at my door side. How long has she been standing there?

"Oh it's just, I have a meeting with Jack and he is coming-" I explained while she walked in with an excited look on her face.

"Meeting? This is a date, Elsa! This is finally happening." She squeezed her high pitch voice like she was going to have a heart attack.

"What do you mean by "finally"?" I raised an eyebrow to her which ahe intended to look away.

"Well," she started off slowly, "Mer, Punzie and I kind of guess on when you guys will realize and fall in love, and the winner got 20bucks." She shrugged awkwardly.

"So you guys has been betting on me?" I made a fake gasp and pushed her while she was giggling.

"Hurry up, sis. You gotta wear something better than this greenie-froggie-prince pyjamas." she teased while motioning to my closet unstably and
messed my clothes. I am going to tidy it again, unfortunately.

"Hey how abou--" her eyes suddenly wided open like a frog saw a fly when she opened my closet. "OMG" was the only word that came out of her mouth after that. Hmm, I wonder why.

"You. Have. Got. Nothing. To. Wear." She stressed of every single word. Her expression wad like the world is going to have a star war.

"Drama Queen of this year goes to you." I teased her and handed her the tissue roll.

"Thank you, I would love to thanks my sister, and my future bro-in-law, Jack for toleranting my annoying sister." She teased me back.

DING DONG

The bells rang. He arrived.

"The bells rang, and the wedding bells will ring soon! Go and get the door!" Anna seemed to be able to read my mind. We are definitely biological sisters.
~*~

"Hey. You are slow, snow queen." Jack winked with his charmingly, irresistable voice that any girls would fall for, just when I opened the door.

"The first thing that come up on your mind is teasing me?" I raised an questionable eyebrow to him, making him chuckled out loud.

"And thats my charm. That's what I did when we first met." He smirked seductively. Oh, he remembers. That's kinda, just kinda sweet actually.

"I kicked your Jack junior when we first met. Do you want me to do that again?" I smirked back to him. For anyone that knows me well, they know I somehow managed to be a slay queen.

He threw his arms in the air and replied, " Come on, You want to do that in our first date?"

"Who said we are dating?" I poked his face playfully, making him pout like a little child. That angel face never gets old.

"Me." He murmured. In that instance, he wrapped his arms around my waist. It was either his body heat, or mine, or both, heating up so quickly and we were hot like an oven