Chapter11-Have fun!

Alice POV

Jack and Elsa didn't seem to be getting well with each other, but I am gonna help them out!

They actually looked so cute together.It would be even cuter of they get along. They could definitely be a great couple, either in the drama or reality.

I ship them xD.

"Maybe I should write fanfic or drama about them and perform at school next time!" I thought while giggling.

"The colour was aweful! It wasn't supposed to be like that!"

"It's just a small part! No one will notice!"

"You painted the body of the ship yellow! How can people not notice?"

"They will just notice my face,not the bloody ship!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes of course!"

Someone's voice hollored the hall, from the drama room. I walked in to check out. When I opened the door, a paint brush was thrown straight to my head, hitting my face.

"What is happening?" I yelled while wiping the colour from my face.

Everyone in the room looked at me. I scanned through the crowd and focused on Jack and Elsa, who were trying to slip away from the crowd.

"Jelsa! I mean- Jack and Elsa. What happened?" I walked towards them.

"Jack did it!" Elsa pointed at him, acting like a five years old.

"Oops?" Jack shrugged, forcing to grin and made a puppy face.

I sighed heavily. "Please, you guys are here because I want you two to get on well with each other. But look at you."
I ducked my head down and tried my best to look sad and disappointed.

I peeped one of my eyes and saw that they looked guilty. Great.

"We will do better. I swear Alice." Elsa patted my shoulder whilst smiling.

I nodded. "Everyone gets back to work! We got loads to do!" I turned to everyone and said.
~~~
Elsa POV
We got back to work, with Jack staying by my side. We have to re-paint the ship again. Thanks to him.

"The ship actually looks cool with yellow!" he muttered while grabbing the paint brush on the floor.

"No it doesn't. It looks like a banana." I replied and frowned.

"You are lack of imagination." he sneered.

"The ship should be made according to the film and the film is--" I tried to explain.

"Blah blah blah. Nerd will be nerd." He said lazily and leaned back at the chair he was sitting.

"I am not a nerd! I am just smarter than you." I said proudly.

"Why always being so serious? Why not trying to have fun? Stop being the good girl." He shrugged.

"I can be very bad if I want to. I have fun all the time. You just don't know!" I talked back.

"Reading in the library doesn't count my nerdy Els" He sneered and turned to me.

"I know a lot more! Being a bad girl is easy." I said while flipping my hair.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then prove it." He smirked and folded his arms.

"Is that a challenge?" I tilted my head.

"Yea kinda." He replied.

"Then challenge accepted, my little Jackass." I grinned. "I can be the type of bad girl that you have never met."