Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile

Elsa POV

Punzie has always been the best friend you could ever ask for. I treated her as sister, even more than sister. This whole friendship all started at the first grade..

" Elsa?"

A girl with a sparkly pink dress looked at me curiously. But I didnt care less. I kept my nose stuck on my "The Cat in the Hat"

"Knock knock. Anybody home?"

She knocked on my desk and sang out continuously. I didnt get the mood to talk anything.

I ignored again.

There then came a dead silence.

I peeped through my eyelashes to see whether she has went away. She had probably left..

"BOO!!"

"Ahh mama vampires go away!"

I looked around nervously with my mouth shaped an "o". I looked blankly at the girl who was laughing like a pig.

"Hey stop doing that!" I poked her face to hide my embarrassment.

"Hey dont poke me." She pouted while poking me back.

"So dont poke me back!" I said where poking her belly, making her laugh.

"Ha my belly is cuter than yours." She grinned while saying random things..

"You are weird."

"Dont jelly of my belly." She sticked out a tongue.

"I am not." I sticked my tongue out.

"You are." She grinned, poking my face.

"I am not."

"You are." She grinned.

Then she poked again.

"I am not! And for a thousand times, dont p-"

"I have got cookies." She put out her lunchbox from her bag.

Those cookies were so cute. There were chocolate rabbit shape, strawberry puppy shape.. wow I want them all.

"Good for you." I drooled over the cookies. No one can resist cookies, not me.

"My maid made me those. You can hace it all if you want. " She grinned like a cheshire cat.

She drew my attention."my mama never make me those." I pouted.

"Why?" She asked innocently. Her big green eyes were full with curiosity and innoence.

"She has to work herself. She cannot make cookies.." I smiled weakly, looked like I was going to cry in any seconds.

"My mama doesnt make mine either. She is busy, just like yours." she gave me an encouraging smile, hoping to cheer me up a bit.

Really? But, but.. she was pretty fine about that.. Knowing mama doesnt be with me and work everyday crash me down. That always cause me and Anna crying, or sobbing secretly when sleep.

Then there came another dead silence.

A pair of warm arms were surrounded around my body before I could take a gasp and look.

"We dont need mama, you got me, I got you. And we can be sisters! I wont leave you." She gave me a welcoming smile, just like Cheshire Cat's ,while playing with her fingers.