The Date~Lloyd

"I'm so nervous, I'm so nervous." You said, anxiously pacing around your room. You were completely ready for your date with Lloyd but you were beyond nervous. 

"(Y/N), relax, you have been on thousands of stages and your getting nervous for a boy?" Your over-critical best friend sighed and you rolled your eyes. 

"Your right (B/F/N)." You said and sat down.

Soon, the bell rang and you jumped to your feet. "I'll get it!" You yelled for your mom to hear. You ran downstairs and opened the door.

There stood Lloyd wearing a dark green checked shirt, blue jeans and and black sneakers. It was surprising how he could dress so casually and still look like a prince, "Hey (Y/-woah." Lloyd gaped, his eyes wide. 

"Hey." You blushed, closing the door behind you. "Ready?" You asked. 

"Hes! I, I mean, yes!" Lloyd fumbled and you giggled. "Let's go." He took your hand and led you to a forest and in a clearing there was a little picnic set up. 

"Do you like it?" He asked and you nodded, a grin taking over your features. You sat down next to him and talked and ate and laughed countless times. 

After dinner he gave you a dragon ride back home where you clung on to him with the grip of a cobra. He dropped you off at your home and then said, "I hoped you enjoyed." 

You nodded 'yes' and put your right hand on his cheek and kissed it. His eyes widened and he blushed.  

"I had a wonderful time Lloyd." You said and went inside where your best friend was waiting for all the details.