You Embarrass Yourself ~ Lloyd

This was requested by Maya_Morana

You and your boyfriend were at the beach. Not intentionally, of course. Somehow you just ended up here. So, since you didn't prepare anything, the both of you chucked your shoes and socks, rolling up your jeans and leaving your jacket on the shore as you jumped around in the freezing cold water.

While the both of you were knee deep in water, you got a devious idea.

You quickly pushed Lloyd so hard that he fell, getting himself drenched and even swallowing some sea water.

You giggled before screaming, "Try and catch me!" and began attempting to run away.

Keyword: Attempt. You didn't even make it a foot away from him before you fell, and being shorter than him your hair got drenched too. When you resurfaced, Lloyd was laughing like a madman at your epic fail.

"Gee, I guess I won't be able to catch you! You're too fast for me!" He managed to choke out between laughter and clutching his stomach.

You couldn't give up just yet, you thought before calling out to him, trying to sound in pain, "Ow! Lloyd, I think I stepped on some broken glass or a sharp shell or something—ow! It really hurts, Lloyd."

The amused expression was replaced by a concerned one, "Are you alright? Here, let me—" 

You kicked him in the shin and he fell into the water, you laughing as he sputtered before getting up and making it a few feet away from him, "Try and catch me! Again!"

Your victory was short-lived though, because it wasn't long before you crashed to the ground, after tripping on your own feet.

"So, not only can you not walk without hurting yourself, you feel the need to ask me to catch you, even though your can't walk a few feet without hurting yourself

"So, not only can you not walk without hurting yourself, you feel the need to ask me to catch you, even though your can't walk a few feet without hurting yourself."

You buried your red face in Lloyd's back, "We get it! It's my first day with the new legs! Leave me alone!"

Amused, he turned his head to glance at you, "Oh, really? Should I leave you here?" 

His grip on your thighs began to loosen and you squealed, grabbing onto his shoulders tighter, and wrapping your legs tightly around his waist, "No!"

He laughed, "I'm not even holding you, right now, you're just holding yourself up."

Huffing, he grabbed your thighs again, pushing you further up his back and you let your feet swing, showing everyone the bandage wrapped around your ankle.

"You're so clumsy."

"This is the 7th time your saying that. Give it a rest already!"