The Date~Jay

"He's not coming! He's not coming! I knew it! I'm gonna die alone!" I started panicking because Jay hadn't shown up yet. "Relax Y/N" Your best friend said. "Easy for you to say B/F/N you're not the one getting stood up!" "Oui! What am I going to do with you!" B/F/N shook her head. Ding-Dong! "He's here~" B/F/N sang in a mocking tone. You ran down and opened the door. "Hey Y/N" "Hey." "Alright sweetie be home by 10 'o clock  and you  mister don't you try anything." B/F/N teased. "OK miss!" Jay saluted and B/F/N giggled. "Bye." You said and took Jay's hand. "So....you ready?" "Yes I am." He took your hand and took you to a forest. "Why are we here?" You asked. "It's a surprise. Close your eyes." You did as you were told and closed your eyes. "Alright open 'em." You opened them and found yourself a hundred miles of the ground. "Ah!!!!!!!" You shrieked and clung on to Jay. "Haha! Having fun?" He asked but you were to scared to answer. He slowed down the dragon and held your hands. "Relax." He said. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you." You smiled. You f=grinned and started flying the dragon again, he did a few loopdyloops and you both screamed. 

After a lot of flying he landed and you both stumbled of the dragon and fell to the ground. "I had a lot of fun." You said. "The fun's just getting started."He said and pressed a button and the whole sky light up with different colours. The fireworks spelt out 'Y/N' in a heart. You smiled at the wonderful scene and pecked him on the cheek and he blushed. You smiled sheepishly and he returned it. 

After the date you walked home and lost your breath on the way because he was making you laugh your head off. "I had a wonderful time." Jay said and rubbed the back of his neck. "Me too. Thank you Jay, for treating me so specially." "Well you are a special girl! There isn't anything I wouldn't do to see that smile." "Thank you." You went into your house only to see B/F/N sitting on the couch, snoring. She was waiting for you to return. Giggling, you put a blanket over her so she doesn't freeze and fell asleep yourself.