Things are not Normal~Zane

You were surprised to find Zane at your workplace, but you quickly criticized yourself for thinking that, his girlfriend did work here. So, if he was here to see his girlfriend, why was he sitting opposite to you at you lunch table.

You offered him a forced smile, "Zane. Are your processors malfunctioning? Because, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not P.I.X.A.L."

He sighed at your resentment, like he was tired of your juvenile behaviour.

"I'm here to see you (Y/N)." "Yes, I figured so much."

He sighed again, "What I wanted to discuss with you was, recently P.I.X.A.L had told me that you were acting hostile and aggravating her." Your mouth was agape, was he joking?

"Well too bad for P.I.X.A.L." You said, coldly, glaring at your ex-boyfriend. This was what he came to talk to you about?

"(Y/N), I just wanted to request that you interact with a more, pleasing personality." He said, trying to reason when he hadn't even a point to reason with.

"Zane, you're her boyfriend, not her babysitter. And I'll interact with P.I.X.A.L any way I find fitting. You can't force me to do anything." You crossed your arms stubbornly and you noticed his body began radiating heat, something he only did when he was getting angry. You rolled your eyes.

"(Y/N), I would appreciate if you behaved more maturely."

You scoffed, "Oh, I would be pleased to, but the fact that my ex-boyfriend is sitting before me, asking to me to be nicer to his current girlfriend is ticking me off! Who do you think I am?! A robot that you can just program?"

Zane flinched but he glared at you as well, "I understand your resentment, but you should let it go." (Yes, I just did that)

"Oh, I've let it go, Zane. I have. But you're the one, acting like a dictator, trying to change someone's opinion when they don't like your girlfriend. I don't like her, and no matter how long you sit here trying to convince me, I'll never like her."

Zane scowled at you as you stood up and began to walk away, "And why don't you tell your girlfriend to stop being so damn insecure."