He catches you singing

Hey! Just wanna say that, I'M OPEN TO REQUESTS!! OKAY!!! And I don't own any of the songs or pictures or ANYTHING!! OKAY!!!

Lloyd

As you were doing homework, you started drumming with your pencil and soon enough started singing loudly, the homework long forgotten.

As you were singing you didn't notice Lloyd recording you swaying to the song. 

After your whole performance, you sat back down and took the pencil to finish your homework. Soon enough you heard your voice again, but you weren't singing. 

Looking up you saw Lloyd playing the song on his phone, you blushed, "Lloyd?! Delete that now!" 

"Can't I already posted it!" 

"Lloyd~!" You whined.

Kai

Swinging your bo staff, you started to hum to the song that was playing on your phone, you didn't like it when the dojo was completely silent. 

Swinging it again, your voice started to get stronger and soon enough you were straight on singing, without any regard of how or where you swung your bo staff. 

You felt two arms wrap around your waist, "Eek!" You jumped. 

"Geez, relax, I'm just showing you how to swing this bo staff properly." Kai smirked. 

"Idiot." You mumbled, "What was that, could you say it louder?" 

You whacked him on the head with the bo staff.

"How's that for loud!"

Cole

You were making treats at the bakery, humming while you mixed the batter, and added all the ingredients. You started to sing, louder and louder as you mixed with all your might.

Finishing the song, you saw Cole's with a shocked face. You forgot he was here! You blushed as red as a tomato.

"Do you have to be so awesome at everything! You make me feel bad~!" He whined and you giggled.

Jay

Jay watched you, mouth wide open as you rapped like a boss, not missing a word. How on earth you learned all of those words beat him. 

As your speed just kept increasing, he thought, 'May girlfriend's a flippin' Rap God!'

Zane

You sang openly, while you were grooming the animals with Zane. It always seemed to calm them down. 

Just they fell asleep Zane said, "(Y/N) you have the most amazing voice." You smiled, "Thank you Zane." You pecked his cheek and he blushed.