Break Up~Cole

Cole was the best boyfriend anyone would have ever asked for. He was a such gentleman, he was sweet, adorable but heaven forbid that he get jealous.

So just imagine his reaction when you told him you were tutoring a male species from your math class.

"You can't do it." He said sharply and you rolled your eyes, "Cole, I can't let him fail because of my jealous boyfriend."

"I don't care about him! You can't do it!" You looked straight into his eyes, burning hot like coal ignited by jealousy.

"I'm doing it Cole, whether you like it or not." You say sternly and he huffs, his lips curving into a scowl as he walks out of the cafe, slamming the door behind him.

You frown and watch him walk away, your heart telling you to go after him, but your head telling you to stay put and let him cool off.

Of course you listened to your head.

~~~~

*Two days later*

The tutoring session didn't last long, you were distracted thinking about Cole and felt very guilty. Thinking about it thoroughly you asked the teacher to assign him a different tutor since you weren't feeling well.

You needed to apologize to Cole.

As if luck was calling you, you spotted Cole just a few yards away and you sprinted towards him.

"Cole! Hey! Listen! Cole!" You called, trying to catch up to him.

You finally did. "Cole!*puff* did you not hear me?" You asked, setting your hand on his shoulder.

He roughly shoved you away. It might not have hurt if you didn't have a small frame, and if he didn't have super strength.

Your eyes widened with shock and you clutched your arm, "What is wrong with you?!"

He turned and glared daggers at you. You stepped back slightly.

"Cole, what's wrong?" You ask.

"We're done." He seethes and shoves you away harder before he walked away, hands in his pockets.

You stared at his back receding, tears in your eyes.