Back To How It Was ~ Jay

"Are you sure you don't want to head back? You've walked a lot today." Jay asked, concerned.

You smiled at him, taking a deep breath of air and stretching your body a little, "I've been trapped in that stuffy hospital all day, I'm not in a rush to head back."

"I'm worried you'll wear yourself out." He said, pouting.

Your smile became brighter at the sight of your adorable boyfriend and you giggled before grabbing his face and pressing a kiss to his lips. He yelped in surprise, attracting the attention of a nurse who merely chuckled at him.

"I'm made of stronger stuff, love."

He coughed, bringing a hand to his face to hide his blush and you grinned. 

You stretched your legs from your place on the bench before cracking your fingers and then your neck.

"Jay?"

"Hm?"

"When I get out of here, I really want to meet the other girlfriends."

He raised a brow at you, "Why would you want to do that?"

You shrugged, "I don't know, gossip maybe, see if it's any different for any of the others. Or easier."

He bit the inside of his cheek in thought and you watched him in slight adoration and amusement as he thought about it, "I think you've had it easy."

Your brows went towards your hairline, "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, Lloyd's girlfriend got stabbed and kidnapped by serpentine, twice," You gasped, "Zane's girlfriend got kidnapped and beat up with metal pipes, and they didn't even ask for it and here you are going looking for trouble." He said, sending you a teasing smile.

"Nya would've died." You argued and Jay chuckled, wrapping an arm around you and sliding closer.

"That's the only reason that I haven't handcuffed you to me yet."

You laughed, leaning your head on his shoulder, "The real reason I want to meet the others is 'cuz I want to know which boyfriend is the best kisser."

The scowl Jay sent your way made you burst into laughter.

"Sadly, you'll never know."

You pursed your lips in thought, "I don't know.."

"If you're asking though, the answer is me."

"Prove it then."

He didn't need anymore assurance before he pressed his lips to yours, sending literal shocks down your arms as the both of you grinned and giggled.

What was it? 3 updates in a day??