He introduces you to the Ninja~Cole

You hummed a song while you stacked a fresh new batch of cupcakes in the cupcake tower. Carefully placing the last cupcake, you smile to yourself in accomplishment. 

"Hey (Y/N)." A gloomy voice calls you and you turn to see Cole with a couple of other people. "Hey Cole! What's up?" 

"Nothing, my friend just wanted to meet you." He sighs and sits behind the counter. "And that's bad?" You asked, amused.

"Yes! 'Cuz the second they can, they'll start teasing me!" He whined and you laughed. "Don't be ridiculous Cole. I like it better when you're smiling." 

"And I like it better when you give me cupcakes but that's not gonna happen now is it?" He huffed like a child and you sighed, taking a cupcake of the cupcake tower. "Here, happy?" He huffed but nonetheless snatched the cupcake from you and shoved it in his mouth.

 It only saddened you to say, "Cole, the wrapper's still on there." You explained. Then you laughed and said, "Don't worry Cole, what ever your friends say cannot be as embarrassing you eating the wrapper of a cupcake!" You teased and he frowned after getting the distasteful wrapper from his mouth. 

You pecked his cheek and introduced yourself, "Hi I'm-" "(Y/N), we know." A boy with light brown hair and blue eyes said. You raised an eyebrow. 

"Cole talks about you all the time so, we don't need to get to know you, you just have to get to know us." A boy with spiky brown hair explained.

"Alright, then introduce yourselves." You sat down. 

"Hey! You're getting to close Kai!" Cole whined whilst pulling you out of the chair

"Hey! You're getting to close Kai!" Cole whined whilst pulling you out of the chair. You shook your head and smiled. "Next time you do that I'll-" 

"Thank you for introducing me to your family Cole, I really appreciate that you want me to meet other important people in your life." You smiled at them. Cole looked you in the eyes and smiled, you continued to stare lovingly at each other until,

"Yep, she's a keeper." "Kai! They were having a moment!!"