He introduces you to the Ninja~Jay

You were, at the moment, in a cafe just chatting with your boyfriend. "So did you hear about the new-" "Uh, (Y/N), can you just excuse me for a second, I have to use the bathroom." He got up and walked towards the exit. 

You raised an eyebrow. "Um, use the bathroom, outdoors! Yeah that." You watched as he nervously exited the cafe and met with a group of people. By the looks of it he was really upset to see them, and then they said something causing him to blush. 

Trying to read their lips, you leaned slightly closer until a boy with spiky brown hair put his hands against the window and looked at you, but his eyes widened when he realized that you were already looking at him. 

He awkwardly waved, which you returned. He winked, you copied him. He smiled, you did the same. Then he started doing some weird dance which you did not copy for the fear of looking like an idiot, but he already accomplished that by freaking out pedestrians. You pursed your lips trying to keep in a laugh. 

Finally, Jay came in through the door looking defeated. "Hey, what's up?" "Nothing, my friends just want to meet you." He frowned and you sat up, "What's wrong with that? And who is that?" You pointed to the guy who was still looking creepily at you through the window. 

Jay looked over, groaned, got up and went outside. Through the window, you saw Jay smack him on the head and he started to yell, you giggled slightly. "Hey." "Um, hi." You responded to the group of people that were talking with Jay outside. "You must be (Y/N)." They pulled up a few chairs and took a seat. "Yep, that's me!" "Well we're..

You clutched your stomach, these guys were making you laugh all day! You really enjoyed it and you really liked Jay's friends, they were hilarious but he didn't seem too pleased

"Alright, we'll see each other next time." You waved goodbye to your new friends. "Alright Jay what's wrong, you've been frowning for hours, you know I love it when you smile." You poked his cheek. 

"Well...it's just, my last girlfriend, Nya was stolen from me by Cole, it all changed once I met you, but if I lost you, I don't know what I'd do." He said sadly, not meeting your sympathetic eyes. His eyes widened and you gently kissed him. "Jay, you're the only one for me."