When he gets jealous~Lloyd

Lloyd got jealous easily, and it wasn't a secret, but despite you telling him over and over, he never knew when to intervene or mind his own business. 

You were with Lloyd at the comic shop. You sat comfortably in the bean bag chair next to to Lloyd, totally oblivious to the guy standing a few feet away staring at you. 

"Hey, what's say you and me go get some drinks?" He said, walking towards you. Not knowing he was talking to you, you continued reading your comic book. He crouched down, place his fingers on your chin and your gaze met with his. Lloyd raised an eyebrow. 

"What are you doing?" You shrunk in your seat slightly. "Oh come on sweetheart,  I'm sure we we will click." You looked at Lloyd who stared at you straight faced. "I have a boyfriend." You mumbled, getting slightly disgusted by his stare. 

You knew how Lloyd got when he was jealous, but he didn't even flinch. He kept on staring at you intently as if asking you to say something. 

You mouthed 'help' and no more words were said, Lloyd got up, picked the guy up by the collar and tossed him out the door. Casually walking back, he took his seat and continued reading his comic. But not before pecking you on the cheek. 

"What was that about?" You asked. " Now you won't complain the next time I get jealous." He huffed and you giggled.