Muggle Music #1

Draco's P.O.V

Harry and I sat in the middle of the ROR. We where cuddling on a couch. I started to fall asleep, i was warm and cozy, I wanted to stay like that all day.

As I started falling asleep, Harry started humming. Soon enough he started singing.

"Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between. I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me." I opened one eye and looked at Harry.

Harry kept singing.

"Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined. Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine.

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss. And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this. I'm just the underdog who finally got the boy. And I am not ashamed to tell it to world.

Truly, madly, deeply I am. Foolishly, completely falling. And somehow you kicked all my walls in. So baby say you'll always keep me. Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you."

Harry paused and looked down at me. He was smiling at me. He saw my eyes opened.

"Harry, your voice. When you sing, i-it's beautiful. Your amazing " I said softly. He blushed. "Not really, I'm not as good as the actual people that sing this." Harry said.

"Who sings the song Harry?" I asked.

"They're a Muggle band, they're called One Direction. I heard of them from Hermione and some other girls that are muggle-born. I listened to a few of their songs and they're songs and they're amazing, I like their voices." Harry said.

"Really and which song is your favorite ?" I asked. "That'll have to be their song Truly Madly Deeply." He said. "Oh and why is it that one?" I asked.

"It's that one because that's how I feel about you. I'm truly madly deeply in love with you. I finally have you as mine and I'm not afraid to tell it to the world." He said. I smiled form ear to ear.

"Well I'm truly madly deeply in love with you to Harry." I said and kissed his nose.

(Okay so I'm going to make a few more one shots were they sing to each other. It'll be songs from different artists so don't worry. Btw while writing this I found this a but adorable.)