Football Game au

|| I deleted this from my Harry Potter one shots book so I can publish it here instead so yeet||

There's one minute on the clock. Harry had the ball, he ran and dodged anyone in his path. The Hoggy Warts were two points behind their opponent. Harry ran and made it! He made the touchdown that won them the game. The buzzer went off and everyone cheered.

His teammates ran and picked him up. The cheerleaders cheered and blew kisses in Harry's direction. Harry was carried to the front of the bleachers so everyone could see who was the player that won them the game. Ginny, his best friend who everyone thought was his girlfriend, ran to him and hugged him.

Pansy, one of the cheerleaders, went to grab the photographer for the yearbook.

"Pansy..." Draco said as he noticed what she was doing. "C'mon boo, he'll be happy I'm doing this." Pansy said. Draco was confused. Who'd be happy? Harry? Harry can't like him back right? No Harry doesn't like Draco back that's impossible. Nonetheless Draco sighed and went along with her plan. She stopped and grabbed the megaphone.

"Everyone be quite!  Quite! I said  be quite Theodore Nott!" She said into the megaphone. Everyone got quite and looked at her. Harry looked at her and smiled. He was ready. He  hoped everyone was ready too. I mean times have changed so they'll be okay.

"Give me a D! Give me an R! Give me an A! Give me an R! Give me an R! Give  me a Y! What does that spell? DRARRY!!" She said into the megaphone. The other cheerleaders did flips and waved around their pom poms. Harry took of his helmet and walked towards Draco.

"Hey Draco." Harry said looking at him. "H-hey." Draco said blushing like a mad man. "Will you be my..." Harry stopped and pointed at the cheerleaders.

"B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D! BOYFRIEND!!" They cheered. The crowd cheered along. Draco looked back at Harry and gasped. He felt like he was going to faint.

"So what do you say Draco? Will you be my boyfriend or is this too much?" Harry asked. Draco laughed and kissed Harry's cheek. "Yes and yes. I would love to be your boyfriend and yes this is too much but I like it!" Draco said.

"He said yes!" Pansy said and everyone cheered. "May I kiss you now?" Harry asked. "You may." Draco said and Harry went in for the kiss. The crowd went wild again and Draco blushed even more.

There was a flash and the two boys pulled away. "Perfect for the yearbook." Pansy said winking. "Pansy Parkinson I will kick you off of the yearbook committee if you send that in!" Draco said. "Let her, I think it's adorable." Harry said laughing. Draco glared at Pansy playfully and went back to Harry.

"Does this mean I get to wear your varsity jacket?" Draco asked. "Of course, it'll look better on you then on me." Harry said kissing Draco's cheek.