Curse

Albus Severus Potter-Malfoy and Lily Narcissa Potter-Malfoy sat by the table waiting for their lunch while their dads, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy made them their lunch.

"Draco pass me the cheese, please." Harry said as he stirred the tomato soup. "Honestly Harry this is a lunch for old people, let's just give them some dinosaurs shaped nuggets and call it a day." Draco said as he unwrapped the cheese. "No, they need to stay away from those nuggets, you give them too many." Harry said grabbing the cheese from Draco and placing it in the bread.

"It smells delicious daddy!" Lily said giggling as she colored in her Mickey Mouse coloring book. "Thanks sweetie." Harry said as he served the soup and placed the grilled cheeses on the plate. "Can we have chocolate milk?" Albus asked looking up from phone. "Fine but only one cup for today."  Harry said.

Draco grabbed two big cups and winked at his children when Harry wasn't looking. Once Draco finished serving them their milk he went to get himself a cup but the cabinet closed on his finger.

"FUCK!" Draco screamed holding his finger. "Draco!" Harry said. Lily giggled and Albus just shook his head. "It's not my fucking fault the fucking cabinet smashed my fucking finger." Draco said putting his finger under water. "Draco stop that right now!" Harry said. "Sorry but it hurts." Draco said.

"Papa has to be punished!" Lily said giggling even more. Draco looked at Harry. "Don't you fucking dare wack with the wooden spoon again." Draco said turning the tap off. "Well you ate all of my yogurts!" Harry said stepping closer. "Harry please.... I won't hesitate to jinx you, I might just  give you donkey ears." Draco said reaching for his wand. "Too late." Harry said grabbing Draco and pulling him close.

Then Harry did the worse thing possible.

He began to tickle Draco. Draco let out a shriek and stared laughing like a crazy maniac. "H-Harry stop. P-please!" Draco said as he kept laughing. Harry didn't stop. "Promise you won't curse ever again!" Harry said as he continued. "Okay fine I promise. I promise!" Draco said. Harry smiled and stopped. "Good." Harry said and they both sat down to eat lunch with their kids.

It was quite until Lily spoke.

"Fucking." Lily said giggling.