Trip Down Memory Lane

Dedicated to Fangirl-Lifestyle

Harry and Draco were on the couch cuddling, watching a muggle movie. "Why is it called Toy Story? Why are the toys alive, that's fucked up!" Draco said. Harry chuckled. "If it freaks you out we can change it you know." He said and Draco shifted. "Please do so, can we watch Lilo & Stich. I really like that one." Draco said as he buried his face into Harry's neck.

Harry smiled at his fiancé. He couldn't stop staring at the ring on his finger. "I can't believe we're getting married one day! I just, how was I so lucky to get you." Harry asked. "Well it does seem crazy, I mean looking back at our Hogwarts years, we had a bad history. You nearly killed me with a spell in sixth year, you let your best friend punch me. Oh and so many other shitty things." Draco said as he removed his head form Harry's neck.

"But good things came from some of those, like the time I kissed your face until you felt better, then I obliviate that moment so you wouldn't remember. Oh and don't forget, what happened during sixth year before  summer break." Harry said and chuckled.

"You wanna know something? When you didn't shake my hand in first year, I hated you so much but that hate turned out to be love." Draco said as he got on Harry's lap. "You loved for that long?" Harry asked. Draco smiled. "And I always will." Draco said kissing Harry's nose.

"Well Draco, in first year, when I didn't shake your hand I was scared that if I held your hand I would never let go." Harry said grabbing both of Draco's hand. "And if I had a chonce, I would go back in time and redo everything. Kiss you and show you I loved you since the beginning." Harry said.

"Potter, your so dam romantic." Draco said before pulling Harry into a kiss. It was a long kiss, full of love. Both men felt the same spark they felt when they first kissed. It never left, and it will never leave, Draco told Harry that every time they kissed.

Harry pulled away and looked at Draco. "Wanna take this to the bedroom?" Harry smirked. "No, I wanna watch Lilo&Stich! Now." Draco said rolling off of Harry and pointing at the to that had woody talking to buzz. "Fine, I love you Draco." Harry said getting up. "I love you more Harry, and pizza. By the way that's a signal I want pizza." Draco said.

Harry chucked and switched the movies. "I love you so dam much."

(Sorry it's short, but I wanted to update. I sneaked my phone away😉. Hope you like this short update)