Muggle Music #35

Dedicated to @Xxmusic_booksxX
||I've been to a wedding once but it was when I was young so I'm not sure how weddings entirely work||

"You may now kiss.... each other." The officiator  said awkwardly not knowing who was to do what. With that their night began.

Draco and Harry were officially married and they were so happy. The guest moved to the hall for the party and there Ron gave his best man speech for Harry and Pansy gave her speech as Draco's best person. Afterwards they all ate and once the feast ended Draco and Harry had their first dance.

The newly weds were happy and they danced with their friends and family. Like at every party there was alcohol. And when people get drunk they become different people.
|well at every party I got to there is alcohol :3 but I don't drink I promise|

Harry joined Ron and they drank. Draco was slightly embarrassed because he never saw this side of Harry and he loved it. As Draco, Pansy and Hermione talked harry made his way up to the stage.

"Draco, you should probably turn around." Said Pansy before taking a sip of her drink. Hermione giggled as Draco blushed seeing everyone crowd around the stage.

"Heyyyyyy people, cans I have your attention for a second? I want to dedicate this song to Draco Malfoy." Harry said into the microphone. "Oh this shall be good." Pansy said as she began to record what was going to happen.

"I have a question
It might seem strange
How are your lungs
Are they in pain
Cause mine are aching
Think I know why
I kinda like it, though
You wanna try?"

Harry began singing and he grabbed the microphone off of its stand and moved around the stage.

"Oh would you be
So kind
As to fall in love with me, you see
I'm trying
I know you know that I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love
I think it's only fair
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere, wanna share?
Cause I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love with me"

"Is he saying he has a crush on you? Does he not know it's his wedding?" Hermione whispered and Draco just covered his face in embarrassment as Harry pointed at him.

"Let's write a story
Be in my book
You've got to join me on my page
At least take a look
Oh, where are your manners?
You need some time?
Let's swap chests today
That might help you decide"

"Oh bloody hell." Draco whispered as the crowd encouraged Harry to continue embarrassing himself. "Admit it, you like it." Hermione whispered before taking a sip of her wine. "No comment." Draco whispered back.

"Oh would you be
So kind
As to fall in love with me, you see
I'm trying
I know you know that I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love
I think it's only fair
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere, wanna share?
Cause I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love with me"

Harry kept pointing at Draco then at himself and he began to play with his hair. He then blew Draco a kiss and winked.

"Oh, do me a favour
Can your heart rate rise a little
Do me a favour
Can your heart rate rise a little
Oh would you be
So kind
As to fall in love with me, you see
I'm trying
I know you know that I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love
I think it's only fair
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere, wanna share?
Cause I like you
But that's not enough
So if you will
Please fall in love with me"

And with that Harry finished and took a bow. Everyone applauded him as cheered him on. Someone even shouted for another song.  "Okay okay, now Draco Malfoy listen up.... actually Malfoy come up here please." Harry said before burping. "Excuse me." Harry said before laughing.

Draco sighed and went up to the stage and joined his husband.

"Draco I really like  you, I have liked you since  first year and I wanted to know if you would go out with me." Harry asked and everyone whistled and clapped. Draco laughed and looked at Harry.

"You idiot we're married." Draco said before pulling Harry into a kiss.

|i love this song and Dodie is adorable <3|