My Enemies Touch

🅱️No Magic AU 🅱️
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ

Draco always watched what he ate. He made sure he didn't eat too much nor too little. He made sure he was the average weight for a boy his age. It was stressful doing so but his father always told him no one would want him if he was overweight and stuffed his face all the time. Draco believed him, and so he did everything he could to make his dad proud. Why? Well because all he ever wanted to hear from his father was, "I'm proud of you son."

Yet Draco never got to hear those words. Not even when his father was on his death bed after a tragic accident at work. "Draco come here. Come closer my son." Lucius said in a weak tone. "Yes papa?" Draco asked holding his fathers hand. "Not once did you make me proud. I'm leaving this world full of disappointment thanks to you." Lucius said before he flatlined.

Draco kept hearing those words day after day. He isolated himself for a year, he was called a loner, a loser, heck even a freak. No one heard about his father dying, and no one seemed to care why he isolated himself.

Suddenly something changed. Draco entered his sophomore year and was actually happy. He started talking to his old friends who understood what he went through and welcomed him back with open arms. Draco's father was gone so now Draco was able to be who he wanted to be.

He even told Pansy and Blaise how he fancied the captain of the rugby team, Harry Potter. He let himself go crazy around food because no one would judge him. He was free. He was happy.

He found out he had a giant sweet tooth. His father never let him eat any type of sugary treat  or drink any sugary beverages so he didn't really know what to except. Once he took a bite of a Mars Bar he fell in love.

He couldn't get enough of the candy he ate that he even went out of his way to get sweets from around the world. His mother was concerned at first because she didn't want Draco to ruin his perfect dental hygiene. Yet she couldn't deny the fact that even she loved the sweets Draco brought him and seeing her child happy made her even happier.

Draco noticed he gained weight. It wasn't too much but he noticed it. He didn't mind, he loved his body so much that no one could make him feel bad.

No one except Harry Potter, the boy he really really liked.

One day while Draco was at his locker putting away his books from his first three periods he dropped something and went to pick it up. Harry just so happened to be walking by with some of his friends.

"Woah Malfoy watch it. Lay of those sweets, everything seems to be going to your ass. Soon enough you'll need to alert us when you go backwards. Beep beep beep." Harry said making his friends laugh.  Draco rolled his eyes but he had to admit it hurt, especially coming from him.

This continued.

Draco had joined the dance team with Pansy and Hermione, hey he loved to dance what can he say. He was wearing your typical 80's dance outfit. He liked it, it was leggings with leg warmers, sweatbands on his forehead and one on his wrist and a top that fell off his right shoulder. He kept getting compliments from the girls  and even some of the guys in the dance team. He felt loved and he enjoyed that feeling.

Draco had gone to his locker because he left his bag inside with his close and water bottle. As he was putting in the combination he heard footsteps. He was confused since school had ended and only the dance team stayed on Friday's. Then he remembered that the rugby team stayed today to practice before their big game tomorrow.