Muggle Music#34

||dedicated to conflower ||

After Hogwarts Draco and Harry thought they would never see each other again until one day Draco found himself in a muggle pub where he bumped into the one and only Harry Potter. It had been while since the two each other and they put their history behind them and chatted as if they've were best friends.

"You think that's funny, wait until you hear this! The only reason I was the way I was towards you was because I had the biggest crush on you!" Draco said laughing before taking a sip of his beer.

"You had a crush on me?" Harry asked. "Mhm." Draco responded nodding. Draco looked at Harry to see his reaction and Harry smiled. "Do you still have a crush on me?" Harry asked. Draco blushed and tried not to make eye contact with Harry.

One year later they had come back to the pub to celebrate their one year anniversary. Luckily for them, well for Harry, it was karaoke night!

"Harry love please sit down. No Harry come back! Harry you fucking wanker!" Draco said trying to stop Harry from leaving their table.

Harry smirked and ignored Draco. He went up to the stage and the lady handed him the microphone.

"Hi, I'm Harry Potter and I'm dedicated this song to my boyfriend! I hope you like it love! Happy one year anniversary!" Harry said pointing at where Draco sat. Everyone looked over at Draco and Draco shrunken down waving with one hand and hiding his face with the others.

"This is also for all of you who believe in love at first sight!"
The music began and Harry began singing.

"I got these fresh eyes, never seen you before like this
My God, you're beautiful
It's like the first time when we open the door
Before we got used to usual"

Draco blushed as he watched his boyfriend sing to him in front of people.

"It might seem superficial, stereotypical, man
You dress up just a little and I'm like, "Ohhh, damn""

Draco giggled and looked down at his clothes. He was dressed a little too much, a dress shirt and nice pants with his hairs jelled up while Harry wore a black t-shirt and jeans.

"So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger
I can't believe he's mine
Now all I see is you with fresh eyes, fresh eyes
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger
I can't believe he's mine, yeah
And now all I see is you with fresh eyes, fresh eyes"

Some people cheered and looked at Draco who was a mess. His face was red and he couldn't stop blushing at l the smirks he got every time  Harry pointed at him.

"Appreciation, well, it comes and it goes
But I, I'll ride that wave with you
It's human nature to miss what's under your nose
'Til you, 'til you remind a fool"

Draco hid his lips when Harry blew him a kiss. Draco heard some whistles from behind me which made him blush even more than he was already.

"Maybe all of this is simple
My heart's unconditional, yeah
You dress up just a little and I'm like, "Ohhh, damn""

"You're one lucky guy mate." Said a random stranger to Draco when he passed Draco's table.

"If I could bottle this up, bottle, bottle this up, I would
I would bottle this up, bottle, bottle this up, I would
Cause you're gorgeous in this moment
If I could bottle this up, I would
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger
I can't believe he's mine
Now all I see is you with fresh eyes, fresh eyes
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger
I can't believe he's mine, yeah
And now all I see is you with fresh eyes, fresh eyes"

Finishing the song Harry thanked the crowd and hoped off the stage and went over to kiss Draco. After their short lip locking they sat down.

"You're a dork Harry Potter."

"Oh shut up you love me."

"You're not wrong." Draco said before kissing Harry.