A Date For The Yule Ball

Harry's P.O.V

I was freaking out. McGonagall said I have to have a date for the Yule ball since I was one of the champions in the TriWizard Tournament. I didn't know who to take.

I would take Hermione, as a friend, but someone else already asked her. Cho Chang, also as a friend, is being taken by Cedric. I didn't know who to ask. I might as well show up alone.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard someone shout my name, well my last name. "Potter!" I heard. Only one person calls me Potter. It was Draco.

I turned around and saw the handsome boy running to me. Draco was hot in my opinion, I wonder if he has a date to the dance? He's probably going with Pansy. And he's not gay, so he wouldn't go with me and if I asked then he will know I'm gay and tell everyone.

"Yes Malfoy?" I asked once he stopped running and was now in front of me. "I've been looking for you!" He said. "Really? For what?" I asked him.

"I-I was wondering if you had a.... d-date to the um to the b-ball?" He mumbled. "Um no I don't have a date to the ball actually." I said. He looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile.

"Great, then will you go to the ball with me?" He asked. "I would love to go to the ball with you." I said trying to stay calm and not die of happiness, woah that sounded a bit girly.

"Great! I will see you at the dance then." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed at that. "I hope to see you looking extreme sexy that night." He winked, which made made me blush even more.

Then a girl from Beauxbatons came over to us. "Hi Harry." She said. "Hello." I said not knowing her name. "Would you like to go to the ball with me?" She asked. I looked at Draco who was glaring at the girl but she didn't notice him.

"Um I'm sorry but someone's already asked me, and I said I'll go." I said using Cho Changs words. "Really, who asked you?" She asked.

"I did." Draco said. "I'm taking him because he's mine." Draco said hugging me.  The girl looked at Draco. "Really? He's yours? I don't see your name on him." She said placing her hands on her hips.

Draco took out a marker from his pocket and wrote on my forehead. "Property of Draco Malfoy." The girl rolled her eyes. "Fine, I didn't want to go to the ball with you." She said.

She walked away and I turned to look at Draco. I gave him a questionable look. "Your my boyfriend now okay." He said smiling. "Okay but I'm the dominant one." I said kissing his cheek.

"In your dreams Potter." He said. "How did you know?!" I asked smirking. He looked at me with wide eyes. "W-what? R-really." He said. I nodded and kissed him nose walking away leaving him alone with shock all over his face.