Don't be jealous Draco

||dedicated to InLoveAtTheWrongTime ||
(Do y'all like the new and improved cover? I made it˚✧₊ˍ̮ ⁎⁺˳✧༚)

Draco's P.O.V

I have come to realize that I, Draco Lucious Malloy, like likes Harry James Potter. Now that it's out of way, I can ask him to be my date for the New Years Ball that's coming up. Maybe he'll say yes! Who am I kidding he's going to say no and laugh in my face and so I won't ask him. I'll go with Pansy, as friends obviously because we're both super gay.

It's 9 in the afternoon and Draco's mind was open to any made up idea of Harry and him ever being something. He accepted the fact that he was gay, he accepted the fact he liked Harry Potter but he couldn't accept the concept of any chance ever being an item with Harry. He wished Harry could be his, that they could hold hands and be happy together but he knew no one would accept it. He knew Harry wouldn't feel the same. That crushed his soul.

Harry's P.O.V (ò_óˇ) Random p.o.v switch just cause

Here I sit by the window as the snow fell from the sky. New Years was near and Dumbledore decided to have a New Years Eve Ball since a majority of the kids stayed. Among them was Draco Malfoy, that boy made me question my sexuality. When we came back for our third year at Hogwarts it was obvious puberty hit Draco, and it's still working with him.

He was taller than me and whenever he got close to me like, like inches apart, my knees went weak and I felt vulnerable but I obviously made sure it wasn't obvious. I wouldn't say I like liked Draco, well I'm not sure. I've never felt this way really.

I mean Cho Chang is pretty and all that but she doesn't make my knees go weak or give me butterflies like Draco. I thought I liked Cho, I mean I admire the fact she's pretty. I'm not even sure if I like her! I just say I do because I'm not sure how Ron and Hermione would act if I happen to be something other than straight!

Maybe I'm bisexual, or gay. Girls don't really interest me as much, I mean I'll call them pretty but it's a compliment that shouldn't make other people overthink my sexuality other me.

I'm not sure but one thing I do know is I like Draco. Maybe I like him for now and later in life I'll find someone else, but for now I like Draco because why not? We're young and anything could happen.

I like him but I can't ask him to the dance. My friends will disapproved , the school will judge. Plus he's straight! I'll just give him something to use against me if I ask him to the ball.

Third Person Omniscient
(☝︎ ՞ ՞)☝︎another random switch huehue(☝︎ ՞ ՞)☝︎

Harry walked down the hall alone. Hermione and Ron stayed back helping Professor Flitwick with the mess they made. Harry headed to the great hall when he bumped into someone. That someone being Cho Chang.

"Oh sorry Cho, I wasn't looking at where I was going." Harry said adjusting his glasses. She smiled. "It's alright Harry, so do you have a date for the New Years Eve Ball?" Cho asked giving him a flirty smile. "Uh no actually, do you?" Harry said.

"No, I was going to go with Cedric but he told me he had feelings for someone on the other team and now I have no one which isn't fair but it's whatever." Cho said pouting and giving Harry a look that said 'ask me now.' "Oh, then would you like to be my date for the ball?" Harry asked and Cho smiled.