EEK 1MILLION

Okay so I was going to make this the final chapter of the book, like chapter 200 but nah. I  want to say thank you right now. So here it goes, it's about to get cheesy.

Dear Readers,

I want to say thank you to each ad everyone of you. I wish I could hug you right now because I love you all so much. Why? Because my book Drarry One Shots, the one you're reading right now has reached 1 million reads. I have no words, I'm speechless; well I do have some words to say but everyone says that when they say thank you and I'm not original. Anyways, thank you all so much. I started this book doubting myself, wanting to delete it right away. I didn't think anyone would want to read my crappy writing!

I doubted anyone would even know it existed. When I got 100 reads I though that was the farthest I would go. Then we got to 500 reads, I was like "oh woah, that's an achievement to me I suppose." Because at the time all the other fan fictions I read had like 100K and shit. Then we got to 1K. I was shocked. Like okay woah woah woah. Then came the comments. The comments were filled with love and support. I began thinking, "maybe my writing isn't all that shitty and people actually want more." After that writing became such a big thing for me.

I'm self conscious about everything, except my hair, my lips and my writing. Let me explain..... My hair used to be boring until I got this one haircut that I still have, then I started dying my hair. I loved all the compliments I got from friends because it made me happy, I know that sounds weird but my whole life I got nothing but negative comments from my peers. My lips? I love my lips to be honest. They used to be smol and now they're  a wee bit big, like I don't know how to describe them but I just love them. Then comes my writing. All of your guys' comments and messages make me so happy and proud of my writing. I get messages from some of you guys saying you look up to me and I burst out crying!! Awh you guys make me blush. In 8th grade I had my writing teacher, my favorite teacher, say how I was a great writer and that he enjoyed reading what I had to say as in  my essays :)) and he even read a chapter from this one shots book... he loved it though!

My writing isn't perfect, I know that but I know it's okay. It's good. I've had people come at me with negative comments about my writing. How all I write is fan fiction and not stuff that is important. That makes me feel bad because to me my writing is important and to see people who are close to me just judge what I love to do isn't fair when I have to support that they fucking do.

Anyways, writing is everything to me and getting to 1 million reads is such a big accomplishment for me. I know it sounds silly but it is! I haven't done much with my life and I probably won't do anything amazing as this later in life. I can't express this enough how much I love you all and that I'm so thankful to have readers like you!! My little family! One that will actually support one another!!

THANK YOUUUUUU ALLLL SOO MUCH💞💞💞❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Sincerely,
Your local lesbian

I feel as if I just wrote an essay!! But once again thank you so much.

Now to the Sirius part. [you like what I just did there? Yeah I'm funny]

2017 is almost over and I want to enter 2018 with some changes. What type of changes? Good ones!

I don't want to finish 2017 being an emo loser with no friends that's basically a walking meme. Well I'll always be emo but that's besides the point... why you ask? Well being an emo piece of trash with no friends doesn't help my mental health.

I go to school everyday, have one class with my only friend I talk to outside of class. Then I go to my second class where I only talk to these three boys who after we leave class ignore me despite having other classes with them. After that I go to the rest of my classes in which I don't have friends. They make me feel depressed. The only other period I like is 7th, which is English. There I talk to this boy and we have fun. Lunch is sixth period and I sit by myself. I have gotten dirty looks whenever I tried sitting by other people. The only interaction I've had in lunch was when this girl talked to me about my supernatural shirt but she has friends to sit with so.....  making friends isn't easy for me because I get so self conscious and start crying, in the inside that is. I want to join clubs to make making friends easier but I'm scared. Two of my friends already have this big circle of friends. One of them only talks to me when she wants to because she has other people to talk to. My other friend she has a boyfriend, so we dont talk a lot.

Making friend has  been and  always will be hard to do. I need to step out of my comfort zone and be out there. So what plans do I have to make a change?

Well I will attempt to make more friends obviously! But wait there's more.

After my quince I will go back to dying my hair! It's black right now but it's fading back to dark brown.

Re decorate my room

Buy more books :)))

Write more books that aren't entirely fan fiction

Learn French. I stopped trying because my friends made me self conscious when I tried what I learned on them.

Make my insta and twitter better and shit. But I'm rethinking this cause no one follows me on either one.

Learn to dance better :)))

I know that most of these won't be done because of the way I am but the more I try the more I will succeed! I want to change myself for me, myself and I. Not to make people happy but to make myself feel better and at least help my mental health.

These are my goals for 2018 I suppose :))) I'm hoping for some minor changes in life at least.

Okay I'm gonna leave now because I'm rambling now.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH DONT FORGET TO ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING
❤️💛💚💙💜