dreams

Dedicated to McKenzieGraye
Girl Draco! Girl Harry! (I think I'm not sure if you wanted gender swap for both or just one character)

Dray began having these lucid dreams about Harry. She began to get self aware of those dreams and she began to control them. Harry, she was always in Drays dreams and Dray loved it. Although she could control what happened in her dreams, Dray kept them pg. Drays dreams contained her and Harry going on dates and walking along the sea shore as the sunset.

And then suddenly her dreams began to become real. Baby steps though. It started off when Harry invited Dray to a sleepover with Hermione and Ronnie.   So Dray accepted, this being the first dream she ever had about Harry. And the sleepover was fun. They were nice to her and she felt happy.

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

"Okay, Dray truth or dare?" Harry asked, her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing shorts and her quidditch jumper. Dray thought for a second and smiled. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to eat five vomit flavored beans." Harry said handing her the box of bertie botts every flavored bean. Dray cringed and nodded. She did as told and tried not to gag. Hermione and Ron laughed.

"Okay Ronnie, truth or dare?" Dray asked. "Truth." She answered. "Hmm, is true you and Victor Krum are still talking and see each other here and there." Dray asked wiggling her eyebrows. Ron blushed and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Yeah... Hermione truth or dare?" Ron asked, trying to hide her blush. "Truth." Hermione said. "Is it true you like Pansy? Like-like her." Ron asked. Hermione blushed and threw her pillow at Ron. Dray giggled. "Don't worry she really likes you too." Dray said.

🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

The next dream that became true was a week after the sleepover.

Dray and Harry were sitting outside against a tree. Harry was sitting betweens Drays leg as Dray braided her hair. "You have such beautiful hair Harry, it's so long and beautiful." Dray said as she tied the end of one of  the braids. "Thank you, I feel like cutting it though." Harry said. "Oh, why is that?" Dray asked. "I mean don't get me wrong, I love my long hair but it gets in the way at times. I feel like it could be used as an advantage for my enemies to use against me. Like let's say I'm running from a death eater, they can get a hold of my hair and pull me backwards. It would hurt and I would get captured." Harry said.

Dray giggled and finished the last braid. "You could always try putting your hair up in a bun." She said. "I do that when I don't want to have my hair all pretty and shit." Dray said. "I could try that, thanks Dray." Harry said turning around and planting a kiss in Drays cheek. Dray blushed and hid her face with her hair.

🤖🐶🤖🐶🤖🐶🤖🐶🤖🐶🤖🐶🤖

Drays dreams were becoming real more and more by the day. Soon Harry began kissing Dray when they were alone. Other times Harry would hold her hand and people would just shrug it off thinking it's two girls who are good friends. And then Harry asked the question....

"Dray?" Harry asked. "Yeah Haz?" Dray asked looking up from her book. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked blushing adjusting her glasses.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." Dray said blushing even more than Harry. Then the two girls leaned into each other and kissed.

Even to this day Dray had no idea how her dreams had become real. It was like magic...