Muggle Music #6

(Looks at the video first, if you can. That's the choreograph) Draco's P.O.V

For the past month I've been meeting with Hermione, Pansy, Luna, Ron, Blaise, Neville, Dean, Seamus, George, Goyle and Fleur.

I wanted to propose to Harry in a magnificent way without using magic. I remember hearing a muggle song called "Marry You" by Bruno Mars, as Hermione told me. I would sing it to Harry, and have everyone he knew dance it while I sang.

I showed the the choreography to the dance. They learned it quickly. At end of the song the would make a type of bridge for me to run under it. Like they would use their hands to make the top and I go though the bottom.

We decided to do it on Harry's birthday which is today. I took him to a mall, as muggles call it. "Harry sweetheart wanna go get something to drink?" I asked him. "Sure Draco." He said. I walked with him away from the centre where the 'flashmob' will occur.

I made sure to keep Harry away from there until 3:00pm, which was half an hour away. "Draco I want frozen yogurt." Harry said. I looked at him.

"What's frozen yogurt?" I asked. "Why do muggles eat yogurt frozen?" I asked confused. He rolled his eyes. "You sound like Mr.Weasley, and once you get it you will love it!" Harry said kissing my cheek. "Okay let's get some frozen yogurt." I said.

He lead me to the shop that sold it. It was really bright and colourful. We passed a stand that had many toppings as Harry called them.

I checked the time again. 2:45pm. We got out for yogurt, Harry getting apple pie and vanilla flavour and I got vanilla and cookies&cream. With the toppings it was good, I should try muggle food more often.

We headed back to the centre of the mall. "Oh Harry, I have to go to the bathroom, hold my yogurt okay baby." I said and handed it to him. He nodded and smiled. I saw him watch people move from where the flashmob was going to talk place on.

I quickly went to where Hermione told me to meet her. When I got there I saw Hermione and rushed to her. "There you are, I've been waiting for. Here's the microphone. You remember all the lyrics?l" she asked. I nodded and she smiled. She walked to Pansy everyone else.

I made sure I looked presentable. The music started. I bit my lip and began to sing.

"It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you."

As I began to sing Pansy and Hermione jumped in started doing their routine. Soon Luna was behind them.

"Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh,
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl."

Blaise and Ron were next and the Neville. Soon everyone that had to dance was dancing.

"Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.
Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh,
So what you wanna do?
Let's just run girl."

I looked over at Harry who was smiling and impressed at what they were doing.

"If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.
No, I won't blame you;
It was fun, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
I think I wanna marry you."

Harry was singing along since it was his favorite song, he always sang it in the showers.

"Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you."

This was the part where everyone formed a kind of bridge. I quickly ran to my position. Mr and Mrs. Weasley were at the front of the bridge since they were already married.

"Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you."

As I finished singing I ran under the bridge and did a flip landing infront of Harry. I got on one knee.

"Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you."

I sang the last part again and looked at him. He was eating his yogurt when I got on one knee. He looked at me and his eyes went wide. Hermione took the yogurts of his hands so I could put the ring on for him.

His hands covered his mouth and it looked like he was going to cry. He nodded his head and then squeaked out a 'yes'. I put the ring on him and kissed him. All around us people applauded.

"I love you." Harry said smiling. "I love you too Harry." I said and kissed him one more time.