Drarry Text: #1

(Gonna try something new for myself)

DracoHarry, some lady is flirting with me.

Harry: Are you sure she's flirting you? Remember what happened last time.

Draco: Gosh, don't remind me.

Harry: Okay, so what is she doing that makes you think she's flirting with you?

Draco: She winked at me, bought me a drink and took me to the dance floor and did a weird move against my body, the one you did a lot during 6th year... And she touched my butt without permission.

Harry: What ever you do, don't use magic! I'll be right there don't worry.

Draco: Okay but hurry and where did you go? I told you it was a bad idea to come here! We should've just stayed at the mansion like I said.

Harry: Bathroom, sorry I didn't tell you. And I'm sorry I just wanted to have some fun. ANYWAYS I see you, so don't text back.
-----————--------

Harry approached Draco and smiled. "I'm back." He said although maybe Draco won't be able to hear him. Draco turned around and smiled. "Hel-" He was cut off by the lady.

"I'm sorry sweet-thang but he's taken." The lady said, sounding a bit tipsy. "I know he's taken, he's MY BOYFRIEND." Harry said smirking down at the lady.

"I'm pretty sure I can change that." She said grabbing Draco's hand. "Listen you old hag, my boyfriend and I would like to enjoy our night and not be bothered by some cougar waiting to prey on the young." Harry said pulling a scared Draco away from the lady.

The lady screamed something as they ran to the door laughing their  asses  off.

(A/N: sorry it was short but hey it's an update! Maybe I'll do more like these.  Comment yes or no, BTW I need ideas for Destiel one shots.)