Draco gets the feels

Dedicated to @fandom-life77
||MPREG|| (not my choice lmao)

Harry had introduced Draco to the world of Netflix and Draco was very thankful for it. Draco was kept busy while Harry was out working. Now it wasn't because Draco was lazy and didn't want to work, it was because Draco was pregnant and he couldn't really work in his condition. In the wizarding world it is possible for a man to get pregnant! Hurray!

Anyway Draco had settled down to watch a show called 'Glee.' Season one was okay, he really liked Rachel and Kurt. He didn't quite like Quinn. He loved the songs they sang and Draco was just really full of glee watching it. He then moved onto season two.

Watching season two he wanted to just hug Kurt and tell him everything would be okay. Draco was emotional watching that season. He was in love  with Blaine. He started shipping Klaine and was still on board with the Finnchel train! Season two made him shed tears that's all I can say.

Season three brought on more tears as it dealt with domestic violence, teen suicide and other heavy subjects. Plus the seniors were graduating! Then Draco became an even bigger emotional mess when Rachel messed up in her audition for NYADA and the season finale when Rachel goes to New York and doesn't get married with Finn. "But hey at least they won Nationals!" Draco said as he wiped his tears when telling Harry about the season.

Then season four started and Draco was scared of what was to come. The plot was divided within following the ones in New York and the new era of the New Directions. Season four did a good job but Draco still felt like the original New Directions would always be better.

Draco thought season five would be good like the previous ones until episode three, 'The Quarterback.' Draco was sobbing so much that when Harry got home and Draco explained what happened in that episode he had gone through two boxes of tissues. He finished season five although Finn wasn't there anymore.

Season six was good but depressing. Klaine weren't together and that made Draco mad. Yet in the end they got married along side Britney and Santana. The last episode was heartbreaking since  it was the last episode of the whole series. When Harry got home he saw Draco laying on the bed, the laptop safely on the ground.

"Draco are you okay?" Harry asked. "Do I look okay?" Draco asked. "No." Harry responded. "Well there's your answer."Draco said. "C'mon tell me what's wrong." Harry said as he got on the bed and laid next to Draco. "It's over." Draco said not looking at Harry. "What's over?" Harry asked confused. "Glee, I finished season six, the last season. I can't believe it. I wasn't prepared for that emotional rollercoaster." Draco said.

Harry held Draco's hand and pulled him closer. "Oh honey all good things have to come to an end. Think of it this way, now you have more shows to watch. I heard How I Met You're Mother is good, Friends is a must! And Hermione mentioned this show called Supernatural that I'm sure you'll enjoy!" Harry said trying to make Draco feel better. "Yeah I guess you're right." Draco said.

Harry kissed Draco's forehead. "How about I go make your favorite thing to eat?" Harry asked smiling. "My favorite thing to eat is your ass." Draco said smirking. Harry chuckled and kissed Draco's cheek. "The one time I let you be top you get me pregnant." Draco said laughing. "Oh shut up, no one needs to know who tops other than you and I." Harry said kissing Draco.

||this wasn't that great was it :(oh 🐳||