Disney Movie /AU\

Draco sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing very fancy clothing and he was wearing his crown. He sighed again. He didn't want to do this, he really didn't want to do this. His parents forced him to do this, and no matter how many times he objected he still had to do this.

He was 18 now so that meant he had to find a girl to make her his queen. He looked at himself once more and left his room. As he was going down the stairs he saw all the girls wearing their dresses. The colours of the dresses ranged from red to purple, some were even black.

Some girls had bushy hair and others had straight hair. Many girls had their hair up in fancy styles. They looked like royalty but Draco had no interest in them.

He did recognize some faces though.

He saw Cedric Diggory, they had a small thing once. They would meet up in the garden behind the castle and Draco would sneak Cedric into his room and they would make out. But then they drifted apart, Cedric's dad became suspicious about where Cedric was going all the time so he became strict with letting Cedric out.

Draco saw his best friends, Pansy, Neville and Lapis. (I'll explain later)

He walked to where his parents where standing and soon the room got silent. His father spoke.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Today we are gathered here to find my son, who will be king one day, his queen. One of you lucky ladies out there may be Draco's queen for the rest of his life." Lucius said. Draco wasn't smiling like his parents. Instead he glared and looked unamused.

Lucius told him he had to go walk around and find his future queen. And he did so, hoping he could bump into Cedric or some nice looking boy or whatever just so he didn't have to really find his future queen.

Draco walked and for some reason he bumped into someone. A girl with bushy hair. She looked familiar and was beautiful but she wasn't Draco's type.

"Oh sorry your majesty, forgive me I should've been looking where I was going." Hermione said. Draco smiled. "It's okay, what's your name? I've seen you around with that Weasley boy, his family owns a shop in the village do they not?" Draco asked.

"Hermione Granger your majesty. And yes his family does own a shop in the village, but your majesty we're only friends." Hermione said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Drop the 'majesty' thing please. I hate being called 'your majesty' I barely think I'm any sort of royalty. And I love the Weasley's shop, they make amazing treats and their sweaters are adorable and comfortable, they've sent some as gifts and I love them. Sad to hear you and the Weasley boy are just friends, you would make an amazing couple, I mean you guys look like a couple already." Draco said. Hermione blushed at the last part. She always thought of Ron as more than a friend but never would admit it because her personality doesn't seem like one to care about boys.

"I seem to come off as annoying, I am sorry Ms. Granger," Draco said blushing noticing he hadn't stopped talking and let Hermione have a chance to speak. "I will see you around." Draco said and curtsied. Hermione smiled and waved goodbye as Draco walked away yet again bumping into another person.

This time it wasn't funny or a nice chat like with Hermione. The girls he had bumped into just kept saying how they were good at everything and how they deserved to be queens. Draco got fed up and stormed into the kitchen. Food calmed him down.

He walked into the kitchen and when he was noticed by the staff, everyone smiled and said "Good evening your majesty! You look amazing today." And all that kiss ass shit. Draco sighed and smiled at the staff.

Draco looked around as he walked. His parents never really let him go into the kitchen. They thought he would start eating and never stop and then ruin his 'perfect prince' image. Draco loved food from an early age. When he was a little kid, he would sneak into the kitchen and see if he could get something sweet to munch on.

He wanted to talk to someone and eat as well but no one looked his age. And then a boy walked in. He's never really seen this boy but woah was he beautiful. Like really really really really really beautiful.

"You're late." Said one of the staff members. "Sorry." The boy mumbled. "Harry you just got this job you don't want to loose it do you!!" Said some lady by the dishes. "That's what we get for hiring a fairy." Said some other lady. Draco glared at the staff who were talking bad about Harry.

What a beautiful name for a beautiful person' Draco though to himself.

"Hey leave him alone." Draco said loudly. He walked over to Harry and linked their arms together. He looked at  the top chef in the kitchen. "Esteban can my friend and I get some cookies please." Draco said smiling. Esteban smiled and nodded. He went to get a bag filled with cookies and handed them to Draco.

"Thanks Esteban." Draco said. He looked at Harry and smiled. They left from the back door and headed to the garden. That's were he ate his cookies. He called it his cookie garden and he loved it.

"Hello Harry, I'm Draco." Draco said after finding his favourite bench. He sat down  and pulled Harry down with him. "Hello, um why did you bring me out here? Are you going to fire me for being late? Cause if you are then I'm okay with it because the Weasley Home Shop has a spot for me that I can take full time." Harry said.

"Then why are you here? If I were you I wouldn't left this place." Draco said while taking a cookie out of the bag. He offered one to Harry but he declined it. "Well you're not me, you don't have to work to get by." Harry said.

"I would gladly trade places if you want." Draco said. "How? I don't look like a Malfoy. I'm a Potter not a Malfoy." Harry said finally accepting a cookie from Draco.

"That could change." Draco said winking. Harry looked at him and chuckled. "As if, there's a shit ton of girls out there you'd rather have than me a kitchen  boy." Harry said looking down.

Draco smiled. "Let's go inside and join the party. You look like you deserve a fun time." Draco said standing up and taking Harry's hand. He ran inside, dragging Harry with him. "No, I don't belong in there." Harry said.

"Yes you do." Draco said. "I know I do." Harry said chuckling. "May I have this dance." Draco said extending his hand out. "Yes you may." Harry said taking his hand.

And so they danced. And danced and danced. They had fun until Harry tipped, or whatever it's called, and kissed Draco. He didn't mean to, it was an accident. Draco stared at Harry.

"Oh god I'm sorry! I should've stayed in the kitchen and ugh." Harry said pulling his hair. Draco grabbed his hand and smiled. Yet again he ran and dragged Harry with him.

They stopped in front of the King and Queen. Narcissa and Lucius looked at Draco and Harry's hands intertwined.

"Mother, father I have found my queen, or shall I say King." Draco said. Harry's eyes widen. "Draco are you sure he's the one baby?" Narcissa said. "Yes mother," he turned to look at Harry. "See you're going to be a Malfoy now." Draco said pulling Harry near him.

And so Harry Potter became Harry Malfoy. And they lived happily ever after. Ps Hermione and Ron also got together.

(I was somewhere were I had wifi so I decided to a random one shot! I'm working on request don't worry, the muggle music ones might be hard to write since I don't have access to get the lyrics but I'll try!