Now If We're Talking Bodies, You've Got A Perfect One

||Dedicated to Dramanda13 ||

Harry sighed as he finished getting ready for the day. He looked ugly. He looked fat. He was hungry but he couldn't eat. He shouldn't eat, he would gain weight, and he didn't want that to happen. He didn't want to lose Draco because of his weight.

He walked out and headed to the great hall. He couldn't eat but he enjoyed having breakfast with Draco. He looked around and walked over to the Gryffindor table where Draco and the rest of Harry's friends where waiting for him. Harry smiled and walked over to them. He sat next to Draco and kissed his cheek.

"Morning love!" Draco said.

"Morning baby, good morning everyone." Harry said looking at his friends. He placed little amounts of fruit on his plate but didn't really eat them.

"Come on love, eat something." Draco said trying to feed Harry. "I'm not a child Draco, I can feed myself." Harry said laughing. "Here comes the airplane, open up Hawwy." Draco said and Ron made airplane noises.

"Ron don't encourage him." Hermione said, hiding her grin by eating a piece of toast. "Yeah Ronald, listen to your girl-" Harry was cut off by a spoon being nicely shoved into his mouth.

"Now chew, good boy." Draco said smiling proudly. Ron then petted his hair and smiled, "Such a good boy."

Hermione lost it and started laughing. "Guys I'm not a baby, nor a dog." Harry said with a mouthful of fruit.

That was the only thing Harry choose to eat all day. Something was going on, Draco could tell but he didn't know how to bring it up.

They were hanging out by the black lake. Draco sat against a tree while Harry laid his head on Draco's lap. It was the perfect moment until Draco ruined it. "I gotta use the bathroom." He said and Harry looked at him. "But babbbbbyyyyy I'm comfortable like this. Don't leave this is comfy!" Harry said pouting.

"Fine I'll just piss myself." Draco said looking at Harry trying to seem serious. "Eww no just go. Run and come back fast! Go before you piss yourself." Harry said sitting up right. "Going! I'll be right back." Draco said standing up and running back to the castle. He had to much orange juice...

Once Draco got to the castle he ran to the bathroom, but at the same time tried not to seem weird.

Once he did what he had to do he washed his hands and splashed some water on his face. He looked into the mirror and memories from his 6th year flooded his mind.

"Draco? I haven't seen you in so long! How are you? Are you and Harry still together?" Myrtle asked. She came out of a stall and moved to a window.

"Hello Myrtle, and yes Harry and I are still together." Draco said turning around. "You know now it's him coming into the bathroom and crying now. Pity you're not there to comfort him." Myrtle said.

"What do you mean he comes in here and cries? Do you know why?" He asked, his tone full of concern.

"Of course I know why. He's crying about how his body isn't perfect enough. He's always calling himself fat and ugly. I don't get why he thinks such things. Well gotta run." And with that Myrtle went back inside a stall and left.

Draco groaned. "I'm so fucking stupid! That's why he won't eat! How could I be so blind!!" Draco punched the wall. "Fuck..." He said hold his hand.

He left the bathroom and ran back to the black lake.

"What took you so long? W-what happened to your hand? Draco are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Harry why didn't you tell me? Why'd I have to hear it from Myrtle!?" Draco exclaimed. "I don't understand, what did I not tell you?" Harry asked.

"I should've noticed the signs, you're not eating, you're loosing weight fast. Harry why are you doubting yourself? Myrtle said you're going into the bathroom, crying and calling yourself fat, saying your body isn't perfect. Why Harry?" Draco asked looking down. He's gone through the same thing Myrtle described, he almost lost his life and he doesn't want to loose Harry.

Harry looked at Draco. "I'm sorry you found out that way..." Harry said. Harry ignored Draco's gaze. Another reason Draco would leave him.

Draco didn't say anything, instead he walked over to Harry and hugged him. Harry didn't even realize he had started crying. "Shh don't cry Harry, I'm here for you." Draco kissed Harry's forehead.

"You don't want me Draco, I'm fat and ugly. I'm the opposite of what you want." Harry said letting the tears fall down. "You're everything I want." Draco said stroking Harry's hair.

"Who or what made you think you were fat and ugly?" Draco asked. "The Dursleys, myself, and many of those who are against our relationship." Harry whispered.

"Don't listen to them baby, your body is perfect. You're not fat, and even if you were a bit chubby I'd still love you." Draco said.

"You don't have to lie to make me feel better." Harry said holding Draco closer. "I'm not lying," he said. He grabbed Harry by the waist and ran his hands up and down Harry's stomach. "Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top." He said kissing Harry's cheek.

"Your body shape doesn't matter to me. Looks aren't everything, and even so you're perfect to me. Harry I'm in love with the shape of you. Your eyes make the stars seem like they're not shining. When I see you my whole world stops and stares for a while. You're amazing and no number will define you. My love for you is strong and nothing will stop that, unless you know till death due us part. I don't want to loose you because you're starving yourself to be please others. I'll do whatever it takes for you to love yourself as much as I love you." Draco said wiping away Harry's tears.

"Okay, I love you Draco." Harry said looking up at Draco. "Not as much as I love you." Draco said kissing Harry.