Staying With The Malfoys

Dedicated to bitterthoughts78

Draco was excited to have Harry stay at his house for the summer. He wouldn't be alone anymore and wouldn't miss his boyfriend everyday now.

Harry was excited but scared at the same time. Well, because Bellatrix being Draco's aunt, and being out of Azkaban, she could stop by at any time. Also because he didn't want Draco to find out about his self harm.

Ever since Harry was around 12, he began to harm himself. It was because the things said to him and to make it worse, living with the Dursleys for the summer. It all got to him, and he hated it.

Hearing people talk about him behind his back made it worse. Harry would need comforting from Draco all the time, which made him feel better.

Lucius has just apparated Draco and Harry to Malfoy Manor. Narcissa greated the boys with love. She liked Harry, told Draco he was a keeper after a few months of the boys dating. She treated him like family.

Draco took Harry to the library they had in the manor. It would be good for him to hide there since it was a large room, Bellatrix was coming over for a talk with Narcissa. Draco put a charm on the room so no one would hear them. Harry took off his sweater and underneath he had a long sleeve shirt.

Draco attacked Harry with a kiss. Harry kissed back, their kiss was full of love and passion. Harry moved his hands around Draco's neck and Draco began to unbutton Harry's shirt. Once he was half way done, Harry stopped him. "Um, babe, are there any chairs or whatever around here? So we can sit down." Harry asked.

Draco noises and walked away from Harry, soon coming back with a large chair. Harry sat down and Draco got on his lap, kissing him again. Draco asked for entrance, and Harry parted his lips a bit for Draco to insert his tongue. They were now having an intense snogging session. Draco took Harry's shirt off, moving his fingers on his chest.

Harry had forgotten about the scars on his arms until Draco's hand was on his forearm and he pulled away from their snogging. Harry looked at Draco, to see his expression change to a worried look. "Draco, what's wrong?" Harry asked his boyfriend. "H-harry? Your arm." Draco said looking down at Harry's arms.

Both arms had multiple scars. Some looked new and some looked old. Harry's eyes widened. "I-I can explain!" Harry said but Draco got off of his lap. "Why Harry? Why would y-you hurt yourself?" He asked. Harry felt like crying. He wanted to explain but didn't know what to say. 'My uncle and aunt abused me when I was young. I feel worthless, like I'm not good enough for you.' Harry thought. Draco held Harry tightly. Harry said that out loud.

"Your not worthless Harry! You mean the world to me! Your my everything. Don't ever say that, and why didn't you tell me you were a-abused." Draco said, he had tears in his eyes. He didn't want his boyfriend to self harm, to feel worthless. Harry began to cry onto Draco's shoulder.

"Let it out baby." Draco said stroking Harry's hair. "Let it out, I'm here for you." He said kissing  Harry's cheek.