Hang Man

Dedicated to bitterthoughts78

Harry was reading his book quietly. He didn't want to be bothered at the moment. He was in the in the middle of the book when Draco's gang came over, without Draco. Odd, seeing them without their leader.

Crabbe walked over to Harry and pushed him off yeah bench. "Move it fag." He said harshly. Pansy, Goyle and Blaise laughed. Harry picked up his book and glasses and got up. "Shove off," he said and walked away.

"Can't fight back Potter? Scared?" Blaise said in a taunting voice. "How do people expect you to fight the dark lord if you can't even defend yourself against four people?" Pansy said. Everyone laughed. Harry ignored them and tried to walk away.

"Your not going anywhere gay boy!" Crabbe said and Goyle lifted him up. "I can't deal with your bullshit today okay! Leave me the fuck alone!" Harry said loudly but it was no use. "Oh is Potter gonna cry? Are you gonna go cry to your mommy Potter?" Pansy said.

Harry didn't say anything but true to punch Goyle. "Where is your mommy Potter? Or right she's dead just like your father!" Blaise said. "It's a shame they're not alive to see you grow up to be a disappointment." Blaise continued.

Google and Crabbe continued to beat Harry until they got bored. "Let's get out of here guys." Pansy said before looking at Harry, throwing him a nasty look. They left laughing as Harry was in the floor, feeling pain all over.

After five minutes of just laying there he got up. He headed to the bathroom, to wash off the blood from his face. He walked to the bathroom, avoiding everyone.

Once at the bathroom he took off his robes and walked over to the sink. He turned the water on and using some to clean the dry blood off his face. He looked at the mirror.

"Am I really a disappointment? Why am I even alive! I should've died, why couldn't Voldermort finish what he started? I mean everyone else would be happy." Harry said as he stared into the mirror. "Why don't I just finish what Voldermort started. Kill myself, it would be easy." Harry said.

Harry just looked at himself. "Pathetic, stupid, weak, worthless." He kept whispering to himself.

"Their probably right, I'm to weak to even take my own life! Such a weak person!" Harry said glaring at himself. "Good. For. Nothing." Harry said before grabbing his book and leaving the bathroom.

He headed to the Gryffindor common room quickly to get what he needed.

In the dungeons, Draco was about to leave the Slytherin common room when his 'gang' showed up. "Hey Malfoy, you should've been there. We messed with him, when we left, it looked like he was about to cry!" Crabbe said laughing.

Draco looked at his friends, sending them a nasty look. They were smirking, looking proud. "Ugh, whatever I have to go." Draco said and walked out. He was going to go apologize to Harry for what they did.

Harry grabbed what he needed and headed out. Ron tried to talk to him but Harry ignored him. Ron looked confused so he decided to follow Harry. Harry walked to the room of requirements not noticing Ron following him.

A few seconds later the door appeared and Harry walked in, Ron after him. What Harry wanted was there. He walked to the chair and got in it. The rope infront of him. He grabbed it. Ron's eyes widened.

"HARRY STOP!" Ron shouted and Harry jumped, falling off the chair and landing on his ass. Ron ran to him and picked him up. "Bloody hell Harry! What were you thinking?!" Ron said holding Harry tightly. "Ron let me go please!" Harry said.

Outside Draco was about to give up on finding Harry. He looked everywhere and he was no where to be found. Hermione said he might be in the quidditch pitch but he wasn't there. Draco checked the library, prefects bathroom, and great hall but Harry wasn't there.

Back inside the room of requirements Harry was pleading to he let go but Ron wouldn't let him go. "Why were you thinking about hanging yourself?!" Ron asked for the fourth time. "Because of Malfoy's gang.." Harry finally said.

"What did that ferret do?!" Ron asked. "Draco wasn't with them, it was just Goyle, Pansy, Blaise, and Crabbe." Harry said. "Okay, and what did they do?" Ron asked. "They kept calling me pathetic and worthless. They kept pushing me around." Harry said. Ron looked at Harry. "Harry you're not pathetic or worthless, don't listen to them." Ron said in a calm soothing voice.

Suddenly the door appeared again. Draco walked in slowly and saw Harry in Ron's arms. Harry was crying. Draco felt bad for what they did to Harry, he was done with them picking on Harry, and other students.

Harry looked up and saw Draco standing in the corner. Ron looked at where Harry was staring at and saw Draco. "What are you doing here! Haven't you caused enough damage." Ron said. He let go of Harry and went after Draco.

At this sudden movement, Harry stood up and headed back to the chair. As Ron and Draco were arguing, Harry got on the chair and grabbed the rope. "HARRY STOP!" This time it was Draco who screamed at Harry . Ron turned around and saw Harry. Draco pushed Ron aside and ran to Harry.

"Get away from him Malfoy!" Ron shouted from were he was. Draco ignored him and pushed Harry off the chair. Harry fell on top of Draco. Draco wrapped his arms around Harry waist and held him so he wouldn't try to do it again. Harry was crying, not bothered that Draco was holding.

"I'm sorry for what those assholes did to you. I really am, please believe me. I'm so sorry." Draco said whispering into Harry's ear. Harry calmed down as Draco held him. Draco kissed Harry's cheek. "Can you smile for me? Come on smile sweet cheeks." Draco said trying to make Harry happy.

Harry smiled as he heard Draco say those words. "There we go, that familiar famous smile that I love." Draco said as he held Harry. Harry just let Draco hold him.

Ron looked confused, so he left not wanting to bother Harry, since he looks happy now.