Your Love Interest

It's the almost time for the second task to take place. Hermione was no nowhere to be seen, and Ron had left early to the stands with Dean and Seamus.

Harry waited for Neville to show up with the gillyweed, if not he would use the spell that Hermione found before she disappeared. But soon Neville showed up, apologizing for being late.

They both headed to the stands and soon the 4 competitors had to get ready to jump into the water. Harry put the gillyweed in his mouth and jumped in, a few seconds after the others.

He swims, looking for the person he's suppose to save. As soon as he down there he sees four people tied up.

Cho, Hermione, Fleurs sister, and Draco! At least he now knew where Hermione was. 

But he stood there in shock looking at Draco. But then shook his head and tried to get Hermione, but the mermaids stopped  him. Soon Krum, who looked  like a shark, saved Hermione.

Harry looks at the others . 'If not her then it must be Cho.' He thought as he went towards her, but Cedric came and saved her.

Harry knew that Fleurs sister was meant to be saved by Fleur. Only one person was left. Draco Malfoy.

He went towards Draco and untied him, pulling him close so he wouldn't fall. Once out of the water, Draco gasped for air and held on to Harry tightly.

They both got to the stands and Ron looked at Harry confused, on why he saved Draco of course.

Neither Harry or Draco realized that Draco was still holding on to Harry. He pulled away when the announcer said who was in what place, Harry came in third place.

Once they were all heading to the castle, Draco pulled Harry away from Hermione and Ron.

He kissed his cheek, "Thank you for saving me I guess. I mean it wasn't my choice to be down there but still, thanks." Draco said kissing Harry's cheeks once again before going back to Pansy, who said something and nudged Draco's side making him blush.

Harry smiled like a goof. At that moment he forgot what Draco was suppose to be his nemesis.

(Credits go to the person who came up with it, on tumblr.)