Stop The Tape and Rewind

Dedicated to rosymckenna

Draco's p.o.v

I looked at my surroundings, I was at diagon alley. I looked at the window of the shop in front of me. My reflection was of my 11 year old self. "I-it worked?" I whispered. The shop in front of me was the robe shop, where I first met Harry!

I rushed in and waited for the lady to come. Soon enough the lady came from the back and started fitting me. A short time later, a boy with messy black hair came through the door of the shop. I looked up and couldn't help but smile.

"Dear, sit while I finish with the boy." The lady said and went to the back to get some other stuff. I looked at Harry, "Hello, are you heading to Hogwarts too?" I asked in the nicest tone. He nodded.

"I'm Draco Malfoy, nice to meet you." I said extending my hand. Harry shook it. "Are you excited about going to Hogwarts? I am, although I won't know anyone so I'll probably have no friends." I said.

He let out a breath of relief. "I won't know anyone either, I thought I would be the only without friends." Harry said. I smiled. "Would you like to be my friend? So  we won't be lonely at the knew school." I said. He smiled. I loved his smile.

"I would like that." He said. I could tell he was really happy.

On the Hogwarts express

I looked around, trying to see where Harry would be. Wait, I know where he is sitting. After all I am re-living everything.

I walked to his compartment and saw him, he was looking out the window looking sad. I quietly opened the door and walked in. I sat next to him, a bit to close, and whispered into his ear. "How you doing sweet cheeks."

He jumped, his head hit my head. He looked at me and smiled. "You scared me Draco!" He said laughing. I smiled. His laugh was adorable. Glad that I could be his friend this time.

We sat down and talked a bit until Weasley came in. "Mind if I sit with you guys? Everywhere is full." He asked. I looked at Harry and he nodded looking at Harry. 'Am I gonna be friends with Weasley?' I asked myself.

At the sorting hat ceremony thingy.

So turns out I am friends with Weasley now. I guess that's okay.

1st years were getting called up to get sorted and I watched carefully, although I knew which house everyone was going to be in. Ron and Granger were already sitting at the Gryffindor table.

I looked at Harry who looked nervous. I was gonna tell him to calm down but his name got called. The room went silent, no one moved or said anything. Of course that would be their reaction, it's Harry Potter who is getting called up.

I looked at him, he looked even more scared and worried. I smiled at him and he seemed to relax a bit.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat shouted and Harry walked over to Ron quickly as the Gryffindor table started chanting "WE GOT POTTER!" I smiled, part of me wanted to have Harry with me in Slytherin but that would never happen, no matter how many times I go back in time.

Longbottom and I were the last two left before the feast started. He got called up and of course he got into Gryffindor.

My name was called, I mean I could've just walked up without being called but whatever

The hat got placed on my head. "Malfoy, great seeing you again." It whispered. "Put me in whatever house you want, as long as Harry and I can still be friend, I'm okay." I thought to myself.

"Alrighty then." The hat whispered to me.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat shouted. 'Holy fúck! No way." I whispered to myself. I looked at Harry who was smiling at me.

The Gryffindor table didn't clap like it did for the others, and Harry noticed. I wanted to cry, I knew I wasn't going to be accepted into the house. Harry looked at me, and began clapping. So did Ron, Granger and Longbottom along with the twin Weasleys.

I smiled and sat next to Harry.

Harry's P.O.V

'Thank you for a redo,' I thought as I smiled at Draco. 'I won't take  my second chance for granted.'

(Is this a cliffhanger?)
P.S sorry I haven't  updated in almost a week or so.😔😔 I truly am sorry, don't get mad. I haven't given up or anything like that on the one shots book so don't think that.
Love you guys, xoxo❤️💚💙💛