Virtual Love /AU\

Dedicated to Narrycondom

It's been weeks since Harry and what's his face broke up. After 3 years of dating. Harry still remembered the day they broke up. He remembered it like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

Harry had come back from his parents place, he went to see his uncle Remus who was sick, Sirius wouldn't leave Remus' side the whole time Harry was there.

When Harry came back he quietly set his things down by the door and quietly made his way to his room that he shared with his boyfriend at the time. As he slowly approached the room he heard squeaks coming from the room, Harry didn't question the noise.

He stopped in front of  the door and put his hand on the doorknob and opened the door. What he saw broke his heart.

Blaise, was doing the frickle frackle  with some dude on Harry's bed. After a lot of screaming, Blaise and his fuck buddy left the house. Harry took of the sheets and he decided to burn them.

He wouldn't come out of his room expect to go to the bathroom and shower but other than that he stayed in his room crying over sad romantic movies on Netflix while eating a lot of junk food, good for him that he didn't really gain much weight.

Everyday Hermione would call him to check on him, Ron brought him more food and Luna and Ginny tried to convince him to move on and find someone better, so that's how he ended up in Tinder. (Sorry not sorry😂)

*end of flashback*

So now after going through a bunch of profiles, Harry set his eyes on the hottest guy he's ever laid eyes on. They had a lot in common, enjoyed the same sports and were really interested in art.

So Harry decided to hit him up, and after one hour of getting to know each other, which then became almost two weeks, they decided to go on a date.

Harry called Hermione over to help him get ready for his date. As Hermione sat on Harry's bed while he tried some clothes on in the closet, she asked questions about the lad.

"What's his name?" Hermione asked looking through a magazine. "Draco Malfoy." Harry responded. "What do you know about him?" Hermione asked. Harry sighed, not an annoyed sigh but a lovey-dovey sigh. "Where do I begin." He said. Hermione smiled, her best friend was finally happy again.

An hour passed and it was time for the date.

Harry sat for almost an hour and Draco never showed up. Harry left and went home feeling worse than before. That was until he got a call.