What a way to confess

||dedicated to mfsdpxx ||

"So students, today we will be making a potion that will allow you to read someone's mind. On the board are the ingredients you will need along with the instructions, please get the ingredients carefully. You may begin now." Severus told the 5th years  from the front of the class and one partner from each pair went and got the supplies. "Don't worry Potter, I'll get the ingredients. Knowing you, you'll probably drop everything on your way back." Draco said standing up and headed to fetch the ingredients before Harry could respond.

Harry sighed and waited. When Draco came back they began to work on the potion, so far they were doing good since Draco took over the parts he thought Harry might mess up. Harry looked around and viewed everyone else and their progress. So far Ron and Hermione were doing okay, with Hermione not letting Ron feel like he doesn't have to do anything. Harry was surprised to see that Dean and Seamus' potion still hasn't blown up in their faces with Seamus' past. Crabbe and Goyle were having a hard time  and Pansy and Blaise were doing okay just like Ron and Hermione.

"Potter pay attention, stop drooling over Weasley." Draco said as he stirred the potion counter-clockwise. Harry looked over at Draco and admired him as he concentrated on the potion. "Just a drop of ......... there we're done!" Draco said smiling at the potion then at Harry. Harry smiled back awkwardly and Draco went back to looking at the potion. "Now to test it out..... I'll drop a bit on you and.." Draco said and prepared to drop a few drops on Harry's hand like told but a loud crash made Draco jump and accidentally spill more than needed on Harry.

"Shit!" Draco said placing the potion back onto the counter.  Draco quickly rushed to clean up his mess before Severus noticed but he was to late. "Mr.Malfoy what a shame you wasted your best brewed potion by spilling it on Mr.Potter. 10 points from Slytherin." He said, not sounding pleased to take away points from his own house. Draco frowned and nodded cleaning Harry up and apologizing repeatedly.

Severus dismissed the class and Draco walked away from Harry quickly from embarrassment. He embarrassed himself in front of his crush, and Draco felt ashamed.

*later in the great hall*

Draco could see Harry from where he sat at the Slytherin table. The potion began to take its affect and Draco could see what Harry was thinking. At first it was normal stuff such as having a great time left in Hogwarts with Hermione and Ron. Draco tried to not look at Harry and see his happy thoughts but then he was walking to the library and he couldn't keep his eyes off of Harry.

Draco hadn't noticed that Harry was also going to the library with Hermione until they bumped into each other. Draco went to where he always sat and he studied but he couldn't concentrate, his mind was on Harry. After a while he felt eyes on him, he looked up and saw Harry starring at him. Draco tried not to think about it much until the potion began to take its affects again.

Draco looked up again and saw what Harry was thinking of.

Harry's thoughts were innocent, at first. Here's what Draco saw.

Harry sat in the library rereading Quidditch Through The Ages. Suddenly the doors swung open and Draco walked in as his hair was blown on by the wind. He held his head high and his smirk intrigued Harry. Draco loosened his tie and ran his fingers through his hair. He walked over to Harry and grabbed the book and tossed it aside.

"Is this sit taken?" Draco asked. "You're pointing at my lap." Harry responded with a smug smile on his face. "I take that as a no." Draco said before sitting on Harry's lap. He pulled Harry close with the tie and brushed his lips with Harry's.

"C'mon don't be a tease." Harry said wrapping his arms around Draco's waist. Draco smiled and kissed along Harry's jaw until reaching his lips.

Draco closed his book at Harry's thoughts and his face was red. The image wasn't what he expected. Thoughts like this clouded Harry's mind every time Draco looked at him. Draco thought this could be a way for him to confess his feeling to Harry but he was slightly embarrassed.

Harry was talking with Ginny in the hallway and Ginny kept fidgeting like she wanted to tell him something. Draco was in the same hallway as them talking with Pansy and she noticed how much he stared at Harry.

Draco couldn't really pay attention to Pansy because he was focused on what Harry was thinking.

Ginny was in front of Harry. She was joking around with Harry, she was flirting with Harry it seemed but Harry couldn't really tell it was flirting.

"Harry I like you and I just can't fight these feelings anymore. And I know this is a bold move but I'm sure you share the same feelings as I do." Ginny said before placing one hand behind Harry's neck and pulling him down for a kiss.

But before she could kiss him, Draco swooped in and pushed Ginny aside and kissed Harry. Ginny was furious and she stomped away angry as hell.

Draco noticed Harry's thoughts were about to become true as Ginny was pulling him for a kiss. Without thinking about the consequences Draco ran towards them and lightly pushed Ginny away and kissed Harry instead.

Harry was shocked at first because damn his prayers were answered. He kissed Draco back and hadn't noticed Ginny glaring at them before stomping away.

Draco pulled away and reality washed over.

"Umm.... I.... hmmm.... well um, you see I.." Draco couldn't think of something to say. "I feel the same way." Harry said before pulling Draco back for a kiss, with Pansy freaking out behind them as she said, "I have to tell Granger! It's canon! This means no more late nights with Draco while he talked about Saint Potter! I'm free!" She said before running away.

Draco pulled away and looked at Harry. Harry smiled and intertwined his hand with Draco's. "I'll walk you to potions." He said before walking down the hallway to potions while holding Draco's hand. Draco looked at Harry and saw what Harry was thinking.

Harry was jumping up and down like a middle schooler as he freaked out and shouted with glee.

Draco chuckled and pulled Harry closer to his side.