Jealousy

||Dedicated to @morenbeech||

Draco liked Harry. Harry liked Draco. Yet both boys were to stubborn to make a move on each other. Whenever Draco attempted to do so it would come out as an insult. It was hard.

So one day Harry thought of something. What if he made Draco jealous? It would surely work right? So one day he put his plan to action. He lived another day like any other. When he saw Draco sitting with Pansy and Blaise was when he was ready to work his plan out.

"Hey Blaise? Hi, well I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me." Harry said making sure to catch Draco's reaction. Blaise not knowing his best friend Draco had a crush on Harry said yes. "Um yeah I'd like that." He said smiling. "Well, how about tomorrow by the black lake at around 3:30pm?" Harry asked. "Sure! See you then." Blaise said. "Okay, see you then." Harry said smiling and walked off.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ

"Five dates! They've gone on five dates! Pansy I can't take this! I should be the one going on dates with Potter! Blaise doesn't even like Potter! It's not fair!" Draco complained. "Well maybe if you had asked Potter out like I told you this wouldn't be happening." Pansy said looking down at her nails.

"You know what, I'm going to ask out Weasley and see how Potter likes it." Draco said smirking. "Which Weasley?" Pansy asked. "Boy Weasley." Draco asked. "Okay, which one?" Pansy yet again. "Hmm, I suppose Ron Weasley since he is Harry's best friend." Draco said. "Well good luck you horny bastard." Pansy said standing up and patting Draco's back. Draco sighed and got ready to ask Ron out.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ

Ron and Hermione were sitting outside the great hall waiting for Harry to arrive when Draco approached them. "Hello Ron. May I talk to you alone?" Draco asked politely. Ron looked at Hermione then Draco and nodded. Ron and Draco stepped to the side, where Hermione wouldn't hear but Ron would tell her anyways.

"What do you want?" Ron asked. "Will you like to go on a date with me?" Draco asked, getting straight to the point. "Excuse me, did you just ask me if I would like to go on a date with you?!" Ron asked. "Yes that is what I just asked." Draco said. "Look I'm going to say yes.... only because I know Harry likes you a lot and if I do agree he'll eventually come crawling to you. So yes I would like to go on a date with you." Ron said. Draco smiled awkwardly and nodded. "Well I'll see you later then, outside the library at 3:45pm?" Draco asked. "Yep!" Ron said. They nodded and went their separate ways.

"So what did he want to talk to you about?" Hermione asked Ron. "He asked me out. I said yes." Ron said before walking away from Hermione. "Ronald Weasley don't walk away from me! I have questions!" Hermione said going after Ron.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ

Ron and Draco went on five dates. They held hands and Draco even wrapped his arm around Ron's waist when they walked. Yet Harry didn't seem to care. So what was the next step? Kissing.

Ron and Draco were in the same corridor as Harry and Blaise when Ron sighed at the tension between Harry and Draco. Harry kept starring at Draco went Blaise wasn't paying attention, it seemed so obvious.

Ron looked over at the two and made sure Harry was looking. He knew he would regret this, letting Draco be his first kiss but it was to finally get Draco and Harry together. So Ron pulled Draco down by his tie and kissed him. Draco's eyes widened because he wasn't expecting that but went along with it.

When they pulled away they saw that Harry had gotten up with Blaise and were leaving. "I suppose this is our signal to leave. Well I'll see you tomorrow." Ron said standing up. "Mhm, see ya Ron." Draco said. Ron walked away while Draco stayed there sitting.

'Maybe Harry doesn't like me like Ron said... He seems happy with Blaise.. I should just let them be happy, ignore my feelings for Harry. Yeah I'll do that.' Draco thought and got up. He walked towards the Slytherin common room but stopped when he heard someone crying. Normally Draco would've ignored it not wanting to be put in an awkward situation but something told him that he should check it out.

He look around until he found the source of the crying. It was... Harry. He was sitting with his knees pressed onto his chest. "I'm so stupid! I knew this wouldn't work but I went ahead and did it! Now I lost him to my best friend..." Harry said. "P-Potter?" Draco asked stepping closer to him.

"Malfoy!? I-I, w-what are you doing just watching me like that??" Harry asked standing up. Draco stepped forward and hugged the crying boy. "Don't cry, please don't cry. Shh it's okay. You haven't lost anyone to your best friend. I-" Draco cut himself off. This wasn't a perfect time to admit his feelings for Harry.

"You what?" Harry asked. Draco sighed and hugged Harry tighter. "I-I really like you, Ron and I were just dating to make you jealous but I guess I went the wrong way about it." Draco said. Harry let out a small laugh. "Really? Blaise and I were dating because I wanted to make you jealous. I told him why before I hurt him in some way. He understood... he actually likes Ron." Harry said. His laughs became small giggles.

"Oh, well Ron and I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never want to hurt you." Draco said pulling slightly away from Harry. "Really?" Harry asked. "Yeah, I like you too much to hurt you." Draco said.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ

After that Draco and Harry became officially boyfriend and boyfriend and so did Blaise and Ron. Everything worked out perfectly, and their experience would be one that they could look back on and laugh.

The end <3

||four updates in one day? Two here and two in two other stories :^} im feeling giddy or whatever today, love you my loves||