caught red handed

*again took this from old book*

|modern au, no magic au as well|

s m u t

Draco walked over to the Potter's household mumbling to himself about how life sucked. Once he arrived he saw James and Lily exiting the house.

"Hi Mrs.Potter, is Harry home?" Draco asked shivering lightly. "Yeah he's in his room napping, why don't you go wake him up for us. Tell him we'll be back before dinner." Lily answered tossing James the car keys.

"Thanks." Draco smiled before entering the house. The Potter's car drove off and soon it was quiet. Quiet until Draco began making his way up the staircase. His name was being whispered, well not whispered, moaned out. (Does that even make sense?)

Draco thought this was his mind playing tricks on him. "Turn it off." He whispered to himself. He continued up the stairs and made his way to Harry's room. The door was slightly opened and Draco went in without knocking, to his knowledge Harry was napping.

Draco had just walked in on Harry abusing his noodle. In fact Draco wasn't just imagining his name being moaned out, turns out it was his best friend beating his meat to Draco. His best friend he believed to be straight. (I can't write smut so of course this isn't gonna be serious)

Harry looked up when he heard the door open and found himself staring at his best friend. Good job Potter, how are you gonna get out of this pickle now? Harry opened his mouth to explain but was lost on what to say.

Draco moved towards Harry, 'hot' was all Draco could think. He was done turning it off, he wasn't gonna let his hetero side win this time. Draco placed his hands on Harry's hips and leaned down to make eye contact.

"Is the Harry Potter doing what I think he's doing? How very." Draco whispered with a smirk plastered on his face. He loved teasing. "Who would've guessed Saint Potter would be gay for his best friend." Draco began kissing up and down Harry's neck, Harry enjoying every second of it.

Harry let out a gasp as Draco found his sweet spot. He grabbed a hold of Draco's hair and began pulling at it. Soon Draco was leaving love bites up and down Harry's neck and collar. Harry began pulling at Draco's shirt, desperate for it to be off. "Calm down, we have a few hours. Let's not rush anything." Draco said to the horny teenager.

Draco smirked before working his way down to Harry's member. He licked the tip before taking his whole, didn't even hesitate that savage. Harry let out a loud sweet moan as he had one hand grasping onto the bed sheet and the other on Draco's hair. Draco began bobbing his head up and down making Harry's moan filled the room, maybe even the whole house.

"Fuck Draco, I-I'm close!" Harry moaned out. A few more sucks and Harry was done. Draco's pulled away and smirked, swallowing his best friend whole.

"Fuck me." Harry let out a sigh as he swept his hair aside. "Maybe later, let's talk about what just happened." Draco said with a smile.