No Nombre

(Draco is a boy put dresses like girl so his name is Danny so don't get confused when I say Harry and Danny or w.e but I'll just put Malfoy instead of a name )

Harry has been dating Danny Malfoy, Draco's cousin, at-least that's what everyone else thinks, no one has ever seen both Malfoys in the same place at the same time.

Well you see Danny Malfoy is Draco Malfoy. Draco became Danny when he started liking Harry. Draco was scared of his feeling, so in third year Draco made some girl clothes for himself, learned to how to apply makeup and act like girl. He found girl clothing comfortable to wear. So when Draco was ready to ask Harry out, he went up to him and asked him out.

Keep in mind Draco wasn't Draco, he was Danny  . So Harry agreed to go on a date  with Malfoy and  since then Danny/Draco and Harry have been dating. They made out but never actually did the  hanky panky.

That was until their fifth year at Hogwarts. Harry was now 15, as every teenage boy he started to want sex. He wanted it from Malfoy.

While in potions, Harry gave Malfoy ' a note that said to meet him in the room of requirements after curfew.  Danny looked at Harry and gave him a questionable look, all he did was wink and smile.

After Curfew

Malfoy  quickly walked to the 7th floor and waited outside for  Harry. Soon Harry arrived and the door appeared. They went inside quickly and Malfoy  looked around. There was a bed, fireplace and a table and matching chairs by the fireplace.

Harry began to unbottun his shirt while  Danny was looking at the fireplace. Malfoy turned around and saw Harry shirtless. He blushed as Harry grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

"I want you." Harry whispered into her ear. Malfoy blushed and since he is a 15 year old boy, he got turned on my Harry's seductive voice. Malfoy shook his head and pulled away.

Harry grabbed Malfoy and pulled her robes off of her.

"We can't do this Harry!" Malfoy said. Harry looked at her. "Don't worry I have protection." Harry said. Harry started to pull down the skirt but Malfoy stopped him.

"No! Harry I think it's time I told you something." Malfoy whispered. "What is it?" Harry asked. Malfoy rubbed his arm and motioned Harry to sit down. "I'm not who you think I am." Malfoy said.

Malfoy touched his hair and pulled on it. Off came his wig (he wears a wig so he can have perfect girl hair).
He didn't look at Harry. He was scared Harry was going to judge him.

Harry then just snickered.

"Oh Malfoy, I knew it was you." Harry said. Draco looked at him confused.  "I mean I recognize your voice, your eyes, your smirk and you smile. Of course I knew it was you, I just don't  know how you are able to fool everyone else." Harry said.

Draco looked at Harry and smiled. "So your not mad that I was pretending to be a girl just to be with you?"  He asked.  "No, well when we started dating yeah a bit but then I thought, your probably doing it for a good reason." Harry said.

Draco smiled and attacked Harry with a kiss. Both boys landed on the bed. They were snogging for sibling they had to stop for air. "Oh by the way Draco, you look sexy in a skirt." Harry said. Malfoy blushed and kissed Harry's neck getting moans from the boy.

The next morning both boys were happy. Draco didn't have to hide and pretend to be Danny and that he still got Harry as his own by being him and he got sex from Harry last night.

(A/N: this chapter sucked I'm  sorry. I didn't know what to write to I just came up with this. I hope you like it tho.)