He's Dead

Draco's P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch waiting for Harry to come home from work. I was watching a box with a screen on it, TV was what muggles called it. I was starting to fall asleep when my calling device started making a loud noise, Harry had bought me a phone that muggles used to contact each other I found it useless but Harry said it would help me contact him.

I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Hello, is this Draco Malfoy?" The person on the other line asked. "Yes that is I." I said. "Oh, I'm sorry to inform you but your boyfriend, Harry Potter, is dead." The person said.

"W-what do you mean he's dead?" I asked. "Someone attacked him, left him to bleed to death. When we found him he had lost a lot of blood. I'm sorry Mr.Malfoy." The person said. "Oh and what hospital is he in?" I asked. After they told me what hospital he was in I called Hermione.

I was crying. My Harry was dead! The boy who lived to many times to count, the boy who saved the wizarding world at a young age, is dead. Hermione picked up.

"Hello Draco." She said. "Hermione," I whispered. I cried more. "Draco what's wrong?" Hermione asked worried. "H-Harry. He's d-dead." I whispered. "What do you mean Harry's dead?!" She asked. "I'll explain soon, can you take me t-to the h-hospital to see h-him. H-he had my car." I said. "I'll be there soon." She said and hanged up.

I put my  shoes on and waited outside for her. Soon she arrived with Ron. I got in their car and told them what hospital.

"They said he was attacked. And that he was left to bleed to death and when they f-found him he had lost a lot of blood." I cried. I told them what the person told me.

When we arrived at the hospital , we ran inside. "Harry Potter." Hermione said to the nurse at the desk. "Room 204, 3rd floor." She said. We rushed upstairs. I was scared to see Harry. He was dead but I needed to see him.

When we got to his room he was still on his bed. Hermione started crying and soon so was Ron. I walked to Harry's bed and held his hand. "Harry, what happened this time? You were the boy who lived. Why is it that this time you left us?" Draco asked his dead boyfriend . "Hey at least now your with your parents, Lupin, Sirius, Dumbledore, and Fred along with many more people. "

******One Month Later******
Thirds person P.O.V

Draco was depressed, he stopped eating and verily talked to anyone. He lost the love of his life. The only person that made him laugh, and smile.

Draco was currently at Malfoy Manor visiting his parents. Draco was walking down the stairs when he heard his aunt talking to his parents and some other people.

"The boy is dead. Avada Kedrava finally killed Potter. And we made it seem like a muggle attacked him with a knife. The dark lord would of been happy with our work." He heard Bellatrix say.

Draco was mad. "They killed my Harry?!" He asked himself. He went to where the meeting was held.

"You killed Harry Potter?!" Draco shouted. Bellatrix looked at him. "Yes my dear, don't worry you don't have to deal with him no more. You won't have to deal with mudblood's anymore either. We're going after Granger tonight." Bellatrix said laughing.

"You are a horrible person who doesn't deserve to live!" Draco shouted. "You kill the love of my life, Harry who was my boyfriend and now you want to go after my friends. You shouldn't be alive you-you b-bitch!" Draco shouted.  Everyone looked at Draco. He ran upstairs to his room and called Hermione.

" 'Mione, you have to hide. The death eaters, they want to go after you. Their going to kill you, hide. Don't let them kill you and have Ron live without you." Draco said. Hermione said thank you for the warning and hanged up. She was ready to protect herself from any danger.

Draco was at the edge in his window. He looked up at the sky. "Harry if you can hear me, I'm going home. Home is wherever you are, so I'll see you in a bit baby." Draco said. He was going to jump. He didn't want to live anymore, he needed to be with Harry.

Soon his mother came into his room. She screamed at him to get down and not jump but Draco ignore his mother and jumped. His mother looked outside the window and saw her son in the ground, dead.

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up. I was somewhere with bright lights. Soon I heard a familiar voice. "Draco baby wake up." The voice said. It was Harry, but Harry is dead.

"Baby come on your in heaven now. Your safe here with me." Harry said. He had his hand sticking out and I grabbed it. He kissed me. "I missed you dray." Harry said. "I missed you too scarhead." I said kissing head.

"I love you Draco." "I love you Harry." We said and walked away into a beautiful sunset in heaven.