Drarry crack #6

"So do you and Draco have nicknames for one another?" Hermione asked as she mixed sugar into her coffee. "No not really, we're not into that sappy stuff." Harry said as he placed some muffins on the table. Hermione took a sip as the room next to theirs got quite from Ron and Draco playing video games. She pointed at the jar on the table.

"Harry, what's that?" She asked. "Honey." Harry said. "Yeah babe?" Draco asked from the other room. Harry's eyes widened as he realized what Hermione did.

"Don't you dare ever lie to my face." She said in a serious tone as she grabbed a muffin from the tray. "Oh blueberry my favorite!" She said as she bit into it.

----------------------------------------------------- 

Harry always heard Draco's complain under his breath. It annoyed the fuck out of him. And then one day in potions the unexpected happened.

"Ugh this class is fucking boring." Draco mumbled under his breath. No one seemed to notice. Nobody except Harry.

"For fucks sake Malfoy, is there anything you actually like?!" Harry asked rather loudly. Let me just point out he's across the fucking room. Draco looked up and made eye contact with him. Everyone was paying attention now.

"You." He said in a serious tone before going back to his notes.

-----------------------------------------------------

"You know where I want to kiss you?" Harry asked. "On the lips?" Draco asked. "Lol no." Harry said. "Cheek?" Harry shook his head. "Neck?" "Not at the moment." Harry winked. "Oof then where??!!" Draco asked crossing his arms.

Harry got down on one knee. "In a church where we both say I do." Harry said smiling. "Damn boi that was smooth as fuck." Draco said gasping. "So is that a yes?" Harry asked.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Harry are you free tomorrow tonight?" Ron asked. "Yeah." Harry said not looking up from his comic book. Ron turned to look at Draco. "Malfoy is your bitch ass free tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes I suppose so." Said Draco. "Great because I'm not! Enjoy your date tomorrow you two." Ron said walking away from them.

"Did he just do that?" Harry asked looking up. "I believe he did."

-----------------------------------------------------

Draco looked over at Hermione who was sitting on Pansy's lap. He crossed his arms and looked at his boyfriend. "Harry why don't we do stuff like that?" He asked with a pout. Harry rolled his eyes and placed Draco on his lap. "Happy love?" Harry asked wrapping his arms around Draco's waist.

"Do you seriously have a fucking boner right now?!?" Draco asked blushing. "You wanted this.."

-----------------------------------------------------
"Draco look I'm smart. U+I = 69." Harry said. "Oh cause I'm a 59 and you're a 10?" Draco asked. "Yes so we should probably head up and study." Harry said winking. "Harry we're grown men what do we need to study for?" Draco asked. "Oh shush that's never stopped us before." Harry said before dragging Draco upstairs.