Coffee Shop |AU|

Dedicated to @TheLaurenWay

Everyday Hermione and Harry walked past the same coffee shop but never went in. It wasn't until Hermione insisted they tried it out because her girlfriend Pansy said the coffee and service was amazing. Harry didn't mind going in, so the next day instead of ignoring the coffee shop they walked in and got in line.

"Welcome to The Scone Ages what can I get you?" The barista asked. Harry looked at the barista and their name tag. 'Draco' it read. "Hi Draco, can I get a 'Chocolate Ship Frappe' and a chocolate chip muffin." Harry said smiling. He didn't know what that was but he wanted something chocolate flavored. "And I would like a Pansmione Swirly Frappe with a blueberry muffin." Hermione said her ordered smiling. (I purposely put Ship instead of Chip :3 )

"Pretty proud that your girlfriend named a drink after your guys ship name?" Draco asked with a smirk. "Yup! Your boss is the one that made me come here." Hermione said laughing. "Surprised you've never been here considering you're sleeping with my boss." Draco said. He looked over at Harry who was taking out his wallet.

"Potter put your wallet back, this is on the house." Pansy said appearing from behind Draco. "Hi love." Hermione said smiling at Pansy. "Hello gorgeous." Pansy said winking at Hermione.

Pansy led them to a table where she had the perfect view of Hermione from where she stood making the treats and said their drinks would be done in a bit.

Hermione kissed Pansy's cheek before Pansy had to return to her baking station. "You never told me Pansy owned this place." Harry said. "Really? Oh well now you know." Hermione said smiling. They took out their phones and checked their social media while waiting for their drinks.

Harry couldn't help but keep stealing glances over at Draco who was making their drinks. 'The Scone Ages' was always full of people since it was quite a popular place to hang out at but today being Saturday many people were doing other things.

Draco noticed Harry staring at him and he found it adorable. He's heard a lot about Harry from Pansy since they have a lot in common. Pansy had insisted many times that she and Hermione could set Harry and Draco up but Draco always said no, not being 100% ready for a relationship due to his last one.

Once Draco had finished Harry and Hermione's drinks he grabbed their muffins and brought them over to their table. "One chocolate shop frappe with a chocolate chip muffin and one pansmione swirly frappe with a blueberry muffin." Draco said placing their drinks and treat on the table.

"Thank you Draco." Hermione said. "Thank you." Harry said trying not to look at Draco. He felt that if he did look at Draco he would melt because of how hot Draco was. "You're very welcome." Draco responded with a big smile.

After they had finished their drinks Hermione excused herself so she could use the loo. Harry nodded and placed the top on the table and cleaned the table himself not wanting to leave a mess for Draco to clean.

Draco decides to sit with Harry while Hermione 'used the loo.' It was obvious she wasn't going to actually use it since Pansy was missing from her baking station. "Hello Harry, I've heard a lot about you." Draco said as he took a sit. "Y-you have?" Harry asked. "Mhm, Pansy makes you sound like a saint. Saint Potter, I heard you're training for the ballet." Draco said. "I am actually. Hermione and I both work at the same dancing studio." Harry answered.

"So do you and Hermione live together?" Draco asked. "Yeah but we also live with our best friend Ron Weasley. He works as a culinary chef in some big fancy restaurant with his girlfriend Jude." Harry said. "Sounds nice." Draco responded. "Oh it is, dinners always something new and special. It's delicious." Harry said smiling.

The two lads kept chitchatting until Hermione returned. "Here give me your phone Potter." Draco said. Harry handed Draco his phone and Draco added his number into his contacts as 'DRACO☕️🍏💚'

"Text me sometime." Draco said winking before heading back to the counter. Harry smiled and sent Draco a quick text.

'Thanks for making my day sweeter 😌' -HP'