420

(Some high drarry cause I'm bored)
(No magic au cause if they're high and have wands then someone is going to die :/) (also this is a bunch of made up snippets not a whole chapter sorry)

"Draco. Draco. Dracoooooo!" Harry screamed from the kitchen. He had gone out to buy more cat litter and left his special brownies on the counter. He should've hidden them but he thought his boyfriend would know better.

"HaaaaAAAAAAaaaarrrrRRRRRYYYyyyyy." Draco said from the basement. Dragon their cat ran from the basement as loud music began to blast. Harry ran down to the basement and stumbled upon his boyfriend laying down on a beanbag and a plate of leftover brownies.

Harry quickly turned the music off and stood in front of his boyfriend. "Draco you're high..." Harry said pinching the bridge of his nose. "No I'm not." He said crossing his arms before laughing. "Yes you fucking are." Harry said and he picked up the plate. "How high are you?" Harry asked. "Silly Harry, it's hi how are you." Draco said laughing. Harry sighed realizing he would have to deal with a high Draco all afternoon.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡

Draco walked down the hall and stopped at Ron's room. He could hear giggling from inside. He thought Ron had left with Hermione and Harry to get groceries. He quietly opened the door and was hit with the smell of marijuana. Mary Jane. The devils lettuce.

"Ron Weasley! Harry Potter! Hermione Granger! What did I say about smoking drugs under my roof!?" He practically screamed.

"Smoking drugs?" Hermione asked standing up. (A/n: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"I- you know what, fuck off im going to take a nap. I'm not taking care of any high fuckers, except for you Harry. C'mon babe, let's go to my room." Draco said grabbing Harry's hand and leading him to his room.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡

I stopped after two cause 1.) I've never been high but just you wait *finger guns* 2.) sorry I didn't post a valentine day themed chapter but I wasn't in the mood cause I had the CHANCE TO ASK MY CRUSH TO BE MY VALENTINE BUT I CHICKENED OUT 3.) hehehe I watched newsies last night and aHhh it was amazing :33 4.) I've been happy but like suddenly i get super sad and IM CONCERNED 5.) ummm does anyone else still break down when they watched season 5 episode 3 of GLEE or hear lea/Rachel sing "make you feel my love" cause like I do and this is become a problem cause that song is in my playlist along with other glee songs ./.

That's all I think, I'm not sure hahahahah

UPDATE
to any of my fluent French speakers, how do u say "i like you as more than a friend.... i hope you don't know French and won't bother to look up the meaning behind my words."
MY FRIEND IS THREATENING ME THAT I HAVE 2 WEEKS TO TELL MY CRUSH THAT I LIKE THEM OR SHES GONNA TELL THEM AND AHHHHHHH so what other way to do it than in a different language 👈😎👈