Drarry Crack #5

Again these are prompts I found on instagram, credits go to the people who came up with them!!!

Harry had finally moved out from his old apartment building filled with homophobic pricks and into his nemesis' flat. Yep his nemesis' flat. It was an upgrade, a small one but better than before.

"Welcome to your new home Potter. Try not to fall in love with me." Draco said getting his keys from the coffee table, he was on his way to get some Chinese for the two of them. "Ha! That won't be an issue Malfoy." Harry said as he placed his mugs in the cabinet.

*Spongebob narrator thingy voice* One Week Later

Harry picked up his phone as Draco left to get them some food. He dialed Hermione. "Hey Harry, what's up?" "IM ALSO HERE!" Harry heard in the background. It was Pansy and Ron. (polyamorous relationship cause I ship them with one another omfg)

"Hey guys, um I think we have an issue here.... in the apartment." Harry said. "WHAT DID MALFOY DO!!??" Ron screamed into the phone. "Ow Ron you're screaming in my ear." Hermione said. "My bad love..." Ron said. Harry smiled, he could just picture all three of them fighting over the phone.

"Let me guess, you're in love with Draco." Pansy said. "Um yes." Harry said, he couldn't help but smile at you're in love with Draco.

"He loves you too," Pansy said. "Now if you excuse us we where in the middle of monopoly and Ronald is cheating." Pansy said. "Bye Harry, good luck." Hermione said. "Bye mate, good luck." Said Ron. In the background he heard Hermione shout, "Pansy Parkinson I know how much money I have if I find anything missing you're getting it." Ron laughed. "She doesn't know I took some from both of them." Ron whispered into the phone before hanging up.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I love ha-" Ginny was cut off by Draco jumping onto the table out of no where.

"Don't even think about it sister. You don't love Harry. Actually.... you aren't allowed to even look at him!!! He's mine and mine only. Finish that fucking sentence and I'll cut you in half weaslette." Draco said holding a plastic knife.

"I was going to say Hamilton: an American musical but okay. You sure you're not gay for Harry?" Ginny asked. "I'm a heterosexual you soulless ginger, now if you excuse me I have things to do." Draco said getting off of the table. "Like Harry?" Ginny asked smirking. "Yes. I mean.... what... no."

-----------------------------------------------------
*the mistakes are mistakes for a reason!!! They're intentional in this one!!*

It was a regular day for Severis Snap. Giving the one-one year olds nightmares and shit. He had left Dumbledoors office after having cheaky-butt secc. It was wierd but he lIkeD it.

As he did back flips down the hallway, because I'm in America Nd hErE wE sAy hAlLwAy nOt cOrRidoR. Then he ended it with a Split when he see haRrY pUUter slap dragon Malfoy Azz.

"Oii wUt the aCtUal fUCk PUUTer? detenTion 4 u." sNaP said. Then Dragon kissed hArry. Then THey Had CheekY BuM seCC in fRont of SnAp.

THe EnD

|okay the last one was obviously a joke and shit so no one say shit about mistakes... also PINOF 9!! I watched it as soon as it was posted and omfg I died!!! I love them so much!!|